What's new

Guys , Can you post petrol prices of your countries ??

@IK: Its not fair, You gave me lengthy article to read... I can't conclude anything from your article...

Pakistan's politically ambitious plan for oil imports from India seems to have fizzled out, at least in the medium term, owing mainly to quality concerns

We don't know what quality we are talking here, we don't even know whether this quality concern is over petrol, diesel or furnace oil. It may be possible that your vehicles are euro1 complaint and our fuel is euro4, clearly your vehicle give performance issue. Or it could be possible that Indian companies are dumping cheap product.

The article used a term "Quality Adjustment" Which in business world mean , customization of product based on client need. It can be upgrade or downgrade.... From article its not clear that what parameter is missing.

@Mr Zaved: I am not bashing Pakistan, and I never did that. Don't exhibit your frustration here. You search a single post of mine where I have shown supremacy (out of context).

Thanks god indian didnt said that our polution is of higher quality which cause less damage to planet & Pakistan's polution is lowest quality & is due to ISI...:D

lol

No comment(Hidden message)Usually I don't reply to those whose post count is lesser than 1000. :angel:

I dont think you can check fuel standards by using it. :)
And no, its not because refineries in pakistan is of low standard, its because they have to adhere to lower standards which could be one reason why it is cheaper ( I dont belive that though, taxation is the major component that pushes fuel price not quality norms)

ISO 9001 is not quality standard for petroleum products or vehicle emission. It is for something else( like company adhereing to internal quality standards)
:rofl: yes yes we have low standers then great india now go buy expencive and enjoy trolling please :rofl:

you never provide me a single link which support your joke posts . please one if you have any INDIA vs PAKISTAN patrol quality :undecided:

wiki bachy pardhty hai i know quality of pakistani fuel is same as gulf countries and i used both of them now please don't say India has better then gulf oil countries standers . if our oil comes from PPL PSO and other refineries is low standers ? and your come from ganga jal ? you have lame excuses of high price of patrol in india while we never say such jokes on diesel is expansive in pak and cheap in india.
\
PSO has ISO 9001

Welcome to Pakistan State Oil

You are an Elite member, Why are you behaving like this??? I am not targeting your nation.. Point is simple, India has euro4 norms, so we want euro4 standard Petrol/Diesel while Pakistan has Euro2, you need euro2 standard petrol/Diesel. I said this is one of the reason along with Tax (*State and Center), Transportation and global price.

On diesel I have already mentioned that it is subsidized by govt.. I don't know why you are angry at me???

right now i think it is about $1.30 AUD per litre of unleaded 90 octane thats about $1.31USD

this is pretty low and recent... it was recently as high as $1.60AUD / $1.61 USD per litre

its a bit of a reprieve since we have had soaring cost of petrol for a long time, its the lowest its been in over a year id say

You are an Elite member, Why are you behaving like this??? I am not targeting your nation.. Point is simple, India has euro4 norms, so we want euro4 standard Petrol/Diesel while Pakistan has Euro2, you need euro2 standard petrol/Diesel. I said this is one of the reason along with Tax (*State and Center), Transportation and global price.

On diesel I have already mentioned that it is subsidized by govt.. I don't know why you are angry at me???

acha yaar hamari jaan choro tum log chahy euro-10 use kero we are happy here with euro-2 :rolleyes: ab maaf ekr do hajoor ghalti ho gai hum se :D

acha yaar hamari jaan choro tum log chahy euro-10 use kero we are happy here with euro-2 :rolleyes: ab maaf ekr do hajoor ghalti ho gai hum se :D

Sooner or later you may have to adhere to higher emission standards as automobile manufacturers themselves will change their engine to higher standards due to global demands.

Sooner or later you may have to adhere to higher emission standards as automobile manufacturers themselves will change their engine to higher standards due to global demands.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy UN ke paaaapu ka mulk hai kya ? we want EURO-1 or EURO-0 if they want to make ok otherwise go to hell we will use CD-70 :rofl: but patrol will be cheap then others :D

I wish it was Rs 26.

Black Widow sounds like you pour some fine oil in your a$$.

PSO has ISO 9001

ISO 9001 is not quality standard for petroleum products or vehicle emission. It is for something else( like company adhereing to internal quality standards)

ISO_9001_in_Tsukiji.jpg

ISO 9001 certification of a fish wholesaler in Tsukiji

Source: wiki

ISO 9001 is a general standard (not industry specific) and mostly theoretical.

Petrol to fuel Pakistan-India quest for peace | DAWN.COM

NEW DELHI: Pakistan’s national day was celebrated in Delhi amid rare bonhomie at its high commission in New Delhi on Friday, the pleasant nippy air mingling nicely with news of swift progress towards petrol imports from India.

Pakistan’s leading lawyer and human rights icon Asma Jahangir was in attendance at the festivities at the head of a lawyers’ delegation.

Strategic thinkers from Pakistan will be next to visit, followed by a Pakistan Lifestyle trade festival next month, the first of its kind in India, according to Pakistan’s outgoing High Commissioner Shahid Malik.

Regretting that it was his friend Mr Malik’s last national day celebration in Delhi after a creditable five and a half year tenure as Pakistan’s high commissioner, the chief guest at the function, Indian MP Mani Shankar Aiyar, stressed that he saw Pakistan now emerging as a bulwark against terrorism at home and in the region.

That Mr Aiyar, seen as a friend of Pakistan, was asked by the Indian government to represent it at the national day function was seen as a positive development. It might be interpreted as a sign that New Delhi was keen to shore up its relations with Pakistan in a “fast forward” mode, as Mr Aiyar put it.

News of trade was heartening for the business community. Soon after removing restrictions on import of goods from India, Pakistan has sought immediate supplies of petrol from the country to meet a widening deficit, the Press Trust of India said.

“I discussed importing petrol from India during talks with petroleum secretary G. C. Chaturvedi here,” Pakistan’s Secretary for Petroleum and Natural Resources Muhammad Ejaz Chaudhry said on the sidelines of the 7th Asia Gas Partnership Summit here.

Pakistan is looking to start petrol imports from India, using tankers, as early as next month, but issues of quality and specification need to be sorted out before that.

New Delhi has agreed, in principle, to supply fuel to Pakistan from Bhatinda, where Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd is about to commission a refinery. Also, Indian Oil Corp (IOC) has a fuel depot at Bhatinda which can supply petrol and other products to Pakistan, the news agency said.

Pakistan, Mr Chaudhry said, was keen on importing other fuels as well but for the time being it has requirement of only petrol.

Officials of the two countries will meet next month to finalise modalities.

A hurdle is the fuel specification. While Pakistan uses Euro-II grade fuel, Indian refineries produce petrol and diesel meeting Euro-III & IV standards.

Mr Chaudhry said Pakistan would call on India if it needed diesel and jet fuel in future. “When we need jet fuel or diesel, our first port of call will be India.”

In Kuwait, petrol is cheaper than Mineral water. 1 liter water bottle will cost you 100 fils where as 1 liter petrol would cost 65 fils.

Kuwaity 65 fils = around 20 Pakistani rupees.

right now i think it is about $1.30 AUD per litre of unleaded 90 octane thats about $1.31USD

this is pretty low and recent... it was recently as high as $1.60AUD / $1.61 USD per litre

its a bit of a reprieve since we have had soaring cost of petrol for a long time, its the lowest its been in over a year id say

Filled up 98 octane for $1.25 Today :D

What servo sells 90 octance these days? The normal unleaded is 92 octane I think, and E10 is 91.

:rofl: yes yes we have low standers then great india now go buy expencive and enjoy trolling please :rofl:

you never provide me a single link which support your joke posts . please one if you have any INDIA vs PAKISTAN patrol quality :undecided:
omg, for gods sake, read my post then troll. lol.
I never claimed the price is less because of low standard but it can contribute to it. But the main component is taxation( pakistan taxes less I suppose)
You can make your standard as Euro V, and be better than India, but that will bring its own problem. Its best done step by step.

All links already posted, why dont you post your link where it shows you adhere to higher norms (say euro 4)

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy UN ke paaaapu ka mulk hai kya ? we want EURO-1 or EURO-0 if they want to make ok otherwise go to hell we will use CD-70 :rofl: but patrol will be cheap then others :D

Unless and until you have any car manufacturers who make vehicles from scrap exist in Pakistan, what I said is bound to happen.

Back
Top Bottom