What's new

Guy visits 70 countries, declares Pakistani street food as the best

Mark wiens ^^ mentioned that it was the without the doubt the best meat he has ever tasted 6:00 and 14:50 Chapli Kaboobs.
for some reason i always get sick whenever i eat chapli kaboobs but if i were to visits Pakistan i am definitely vising Peshawar for its chapli kaboobs.

Mark wiens ^^ mentioned that it was the without the doubt the best meat he has ever tasted 6:00 and 14:50 Chapli Kaboobs.
for some reason i always get sick whenever i eat chapli kaboobs but if i were to visits Pakistan i am definitely vising Peshawar for its chapli kaboobs.
But Kaboobs are very delicious I never get sick..

All i heard were good words but he did say its not hygenic or clean. Don't expect hygine and clean streets in pakistan. What a shame. We should clean up pakistan.

Not pesh but a tarujabah is the place ie if u want to taste the real thing.....its between nausharah n pesh. Closer to nausharah

All i heard were good words but he did say its not hygenic or clean. Don't expect hygine and clean streets in pakistan. What a shame. We should clean up pakistan.
Pakistanis don't care much about self improvement.

If you clean the place, food will not remain delicious. All the deliciousness comes from germs, bacteria and viruses. It also boosts immunity as body continuously remains in a martial arts fighting state. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom