What's new

Gunmen kill seven Shias in Quetta: Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
QUETTA: Gunmen shot dead seven Shias in two separate incidents in Balochistan on Saturday, police said. The incidents took place near Quetta.

“Four gunmen riding two motorbikes intercepted a bus near Hazar Ganji area, pulled five Shia vegetable sellers off the vehicle and shot them dead,” senior local police official Wazir Khan Nasir told AFP.

He said in a second incident, two motorbike riders sprayed bullets at two Shias in the Hazar Ganji area, on the outskirts of Quetta, killing both of them.

Another local police official Mukhtar Musakhel confirmed the incident and casualties.

Nobody has so far claimed responsibility for the attacks.

Gunmen kill seven Shias in Quetta: Police – The Express Tribune

I want to know one thing. Would Iran accept any Shia who wants to go there as a refugee ? Or have there been cases of Shias migrating to Iran like Hindus moving to India ?

I want to know one thing. Would Iran accept any Shia who wants to go there as a refugee ? Or have there been cases of Shias migrating to Iran like Hindus moving to India ?

I would absolutely blame Iran for this, there was no Shia-Sunni strife before 1979, and it started to rise dramatically after then. People used to marry from each others. It didn't matter whether the leader was Sunni or Shia.

BLA terrorists killing Pakistanis irrespective of shia or sunni or Baloch or Punjabi Pakistanis.

BTW Iranian are not Drama Queen like Indians
PERIOD

Whoa calm down. No need to jump on me. I just had a doubt and simple yes/no could have sufficed.

Regarding being drama queens..if being one helps a Pak Hindu family from living a dignified life with no fear of persecution, then so be it.

I would absolutely blame Iran for this, there was no Shia-Sunni strife before 1979, and it started to rise dramatically after then. People used to marry from each others. It didn't matter whether the leader was Sunni or Shia.

Yeah Iran is going around funding radical wahhabi organizations like Sipah-e-sahaba, Lashkar-e-jhangvi, TTP etc that are killing defenceless Shias.:rolleyes:...The only culprits are the Gulf arabs who export their idealogy to south asia and are destroying its Sufi culture.

BTW Shia-Sunni strife was there for the last 1400 years right after your prophet died. Iran has nothing to do with it. The original "Shias" were also Arabs.

BLA terrorists killing Pakistanis irrespective of shia or sunni or Baloch or Punjabi Pakistanis.

BTW Iranian are not Drama Queen like Indians
PERIOD

They were killed by Wahabi terrorists like LeJ not BLA.

I fear that there would be a demand for a Shia country just like Sindhudesh and Balochistan. RIP

Rest in peace................

@andromache: OK. BLA is killing in balochistan then what about shia killings in Gilgit province.

I wonder how many will come out of homes in karachi to protest shia killings as they have came out for Palestine problem?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...nis-march-palestines-freedom.html#post3354267
I think that rally is for the hatred towards Israel and not for the love of Muslims, otherwise no muslim would lose his/her life in Pakistan.

I think that rally is for the hatred towards Israel and not for the love of Muslims, otherwise no muslim would lose his/her life in Pakistan.

It also shows mentality of people participating in that rally where they are concerned about people thousands of km away but totally ignorant about death of innocent people as well as soldiers in Pakistan.

Yeah Iran is going around funding radical wahhabi organizations like Sipah-e-sahaba, Lashkar-e-jhangvi, TTP etc that are killing defenceless Shias.:rolleyes:...The only culprits are the Gulf arabs who export their idealogy to south asia and are destroying its Sufi culture.

BTW Shia-Sunni strife was there for the last 1400 years right after your prophet died. Iran has nothing to do with it. The original "Shias" were also Arabs.

Just to let you know, there has never ever been a sectarian strife in GCC, Lebanon Yemen, Iraq and Syria before 2003, I have never heard of Shea murder in KSA and other aforementioned countries. Such strife exists where Iran has influence, in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Bahrain.

Just to let you know, there has never ever been a sectarian strife in GCC, Lebanon Yemen, Iraq and Syria before 2003, I have never heard of Shea murder in KSA and other aforementioned countries. Such strife exists where Iran has influence, in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Bahrain.

Yeah there has been no terrorist activity in GCC as well. Kinda helps when you send all the people to other countries like Bin Laden or Ayman Zawahari, Atiya Abdel rehman etc..Also lets not pretend that Shias are all happy in Bahrain or in KSA eastern provinces.

Iran is 1000 times better than the GCC states when it comes to exporting terror.

And you have not heard of sectarian stife in Iraq before 2003. Or you forgot Saddam killed entire villages of Shias there.

I will not even care if these arbis stop with their eahhabi export to Pakistan..that is not my country..but they are meddling in India too and this wahhabi madness/virus is increasing by the day and is evident on the ground level. In contrast Shias are generally well mannered, tolerant in India.

Yeah there has been no terrorist activity in GCC as well. Kinda helps when you send all the people to other countries like Bin Laden or Ayman Zawahari, Atiya Abdel rehman etc..Also lets not pretend that Shias are all happy in Bahrain or in KSA eastern provinces.

Iran is 1000 times better than the GCC states when it comes to exporting terror.

And you have not heard of sectarian stife in Iraq before 2003. Or you forgot Saddam killed entire villages of Shias there.

It won't work with you, you are just a hater. Indians are worried about Shia! What a farce!

so Iran has spreaded the wahhabism? saddam was so shia lover and all shias could visit their IMAMs tombs during his era BEFORE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION?

Rest in peace................

@andromache: OK. BLA is killing in balochistan then what about shia killings in Gilgit province.

I wonder how many will come out of homes in karachi to protest shia killings as they have came out for Palestine problem?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...nis-march-palestines-freedom.html#post3354267

BLA terrorists have been killing Pakistanis irrespective of their sect so its nothing surprising that BLA finds a new object i.e secterian one to wheel their agenda of terrorism.

As far as Gilgit is concerned you outsiders are unaware of the situation there. The secterian violence there had been rooted in tribal wars always which turns into Secterian ones with interference from anti-State elements having links with other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom