What's new

Gunmen kill seven security men in Gwadar

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Gunmen kill seven security men in Gwadar | DAWN.COM

QUETTA: At least seven security men were killed and two were injured in an attack on the coast guard’s checkpost in Gwadar on Saturday, DawnNews reported.

Levies sources said the officials were on routine duty at the checkpost when unknown gunmen opened fire.

The attackers who were riding motorbikes also fired rockets at the checkpost.

Initially, six security men were killed and three had been wounded. The seventh security official succumbed to his injuries upon being shifted to a hospital for treatment.

The attackers managed to flee from the site of the attack. However, security officials cordoned off the area and began a hunt for the gunmen.

I have been saying this for long time & I will still continue to say this Pak Army needs Armed Drones fast, so that such type of attacks can be prevented from happening. Pakistan needs to approach China & they get the Armed Drones from China.

I have been saying this for long time & I will still continue to say this Pak Army needs Armed Drones fast, so that such type of attacks can be prevented from happening. Pakistan needs to approach China & they get the Armed Drones from China.
how will armed drone help you in fighting hit and run terrorist on motorcycle in cities?

It's a retaliation to the thread of a couple of Indian dying in a fight I think

nope, its daily update on terror in pakistan. I suggest people use the sticky than creating hundreds of threads.
For daily update there is thread called terror attacks in pakistan. opening new thread shows different intent-schadenfreude

Back
Top Bottom