What's new

Gunmen kill polio vaccinator in Quetta

America is running away from Afghanistan begging the same Taliban for talks which few years back he didn't wanted to talk asking us to free their leaders so USA can talk to Taliban

Thats how one is suppose to negotiate..... Keeping pressure on them.... I remember our talks in which we hand over swat to Taliban and then they came to Dir with .50 cals for "Tableegh" ..... I support talk only when they (taliban) know that its either talk or death.... The sooner we get out of delusion that Taliban are 'Talk type' People the better it will be....

BTW what are you going to talk about.... Please accept our constitution....we beg you..... Please accept it.....

Thats how one is suppose to negotiate..... Keeping pressure on them.... I remember our talks in which we hand over swat to Taliban and then they came to Dir with .50 cals for "Tableegh" ..... I support talk only when they (taliban) know that its either talk or death.... The sooner we get out of delusion that Taliban are 'Talk type' People the better it will be....

BTW what are you going to talk about.... Please accept our constitution....we beg you..... Please accept it.....
Yes Sir you are forgetting they love death that is why they are fighting but your nation doesn't want to die any more for Taliban death is a thing of honor and pride and they love to die and specially against fighting those who they think are tout of USA

Is no one safe in Pakistan? Why are those only trying to do good killed like this??

Back
Top Bottom