What's new

Gunmen kill 7 coastguards in Gwadar: Officials

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
QUETTA: Gunmen attacked a coastguard check post in Balochistan on Saturday, killing seven officials and wounding seven others, officials said.

The incident happened in the Suntsar area of Gwadar district, 1,420 kilometres southwest of Quetta.

“Around 24 gunmen armed with rockets and heavy weapons, attacked the checkpost and killed seven coastguard officials,” provincial home secretary Akbar Hussain Durrani told AFP.He said at least seven coastguard officials were also injured in the early morning attack.

A local tribal police official Muhammad Ali also confirmed the attack and casualties and said the identity of the attackers was not immediately known. Baluchistan suffers from both militancy and a regional insurgency which began in 2004, with rebels demanding political autonomy and a greater share of profits from the region’s natural resources.

Gunmen kill 7 coastguards in Gwadar: Officials

Why are these attacks not stopped before they occur? This one has mostly likely been committed by the BLA.

The failure of the state to provide security to its citizens is a big issue for Pakistan. Terrorists are able to strike anywhere with impunity and no one, absolutely no one appears capable of stopping them. There should be a major operation against the Taliban where not a single militant is not spared. If it takes false encounters and targeted killings then its fine by me.

I am waiting for the day when Taliban are utterly eliminated from the face of Pakistan.

Why are these attacks not stopped before they occur? This one has mostly likely been committed by the BLA.

The failure of the state to provide security to its citizens is a big issue for Pakistan. Terrorists are able to strike anywhere with impunity and no one, absolutely no one appears capable of stopping them. There should be a major operation against the Taliban where not a single militant is not spared. If it takes false encounters and targeted killings then its fine by me.

I am waiting for the day when Taliban are utterly eliminated from the face of Pakistan.

Exact same incident happened same time last year.

Same number of coastguards killed, same place, same time of the year, same method of attack! Almost like a deja vu.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/197147-gunmen-kill-seven-security-men-gwadar.html

terrorists have to get lucky only once... you cant stop it so easily..

Like a Hollywood movie, gunmen come and kill everyone they see, but it's real.

RIP, vary bad news in this Ramadan.

Like those who haven't learned the bloody facts for over fifty years now.

Bhaat to do Sir. We were not blessed with the Madrasas and General Zia of Pakistan. So we have learned different facts.
OT: If there are bunch of people who really want to damage the forces, they will definitely get some success. Impossible to totally avoid losses.

Like those who haven't learned the bloody facts for over fifty years now.

Bhaat to do Sir. We were not blessed with the Madrasas and General Zia of Pakistan. So we have learned different facts.
OT: If there are bunch of people who really want to damage the forces, they will definitely get some success. Impossible to totally avoid losses.

Back
Top Bottom