What's new

Gunmen kidnap Czech tourists in Pakistan

I will pray to Allah, that nothing bad will happen to them send the whole bloody army and find these SOB and put there heads on pikes just to bloody remind those fools who even think about abducting women.

Tujhe "Randiyon" ke baare main bara pata hai :woot: And please avoid such language, its very crude. Europe to Asia overland trip is very popular(used to be), and Iran-Pakistan border crossing is part of it. Read about it.

Keep calling all your tourists as "Randiyan", your country and its tourism industry will go places.

how I know is non of your business.

I gave a fact. rest is your bakwas created in your ghatiya mind.

you are inexperienced, sex tourism is common in this world, see how many indians girls get border cross when the season is high and how many pakistani girls get border crossing, and how many Germans girls give entertainment here in Lahore during summer...

abu jahil ki ulad like you should STFU when ye know nothing about these things !! Bug off idiot !!

elite member indeed... :sick: :bad:

Lay of with the personal remarks against eachother...and Leader you should stop with your generalization comments...you do not have an iota of proof who these women were or were not. They could be Czech spies for all we know!

Anymore personal comments and infractions will follow.

the rubbish that emanates from some peoples' mouths on this forum never ceases to shock me. Absolutely deplorable.

Lay of with the personal remarks against eachother...and Leader you should stop with your generalization comments...you do not have an iota of proof who these women were or were not. They could be Czech spies for all we know!

Anymore personal comments and infractions will follow.

I didnt generalize, it was a view, could be wrong, but why Indians have a problem, did I say kidnapping is justified in anyway or do they think sex tourism is bad? either way ask them to bugg off !!

pufffffffffff I even said they could be spies post 28 !!

Back
Top Bottom