What's new

Gunbattle raging in Kashmir against terrorists

Yes they are, I am glad they are only fighting occupying forces and not blowing up markets. That is what separates freedom struggle from terrorism.
Then what about Baloch Freedom fighters, they don't even harm anyone, then why kill those innocents??

They were freedom fighters.

The one's in Balochistan are fighting for freedom too ..logic dictates Pakistani shouldn't not be swearing them to hell !!
So why the hypocrisy?

Then what about Baloch Freedom fighters, they don't even harm anyone, then why kill those innocents??

They blow up innocents, hence terrorists. If Kashmiri fighters attacked innocents I would call them terrorists as well but they have only been fighting Indian security forces, albeit losing badly but none the less.

The one's in Balochistan are fighting for freedom too ..logic dictates Pakistani shouldn't not be swearing them to hell !!
So why the hypocrisy?

Same answer.

They blow up innocents, hence terrorists. If Kashmiri fighters attacked innocents I would call them terrorists as well but they have only been fighting Indian security forces, albeit losing badly but none the less.
NO! The ones you are talking about are terrorists i am talking about those protesting on streets.

NO! The ones you are talking about are terrorists i am talking about those protesting on streets.

I have no problem with protesters. I think if ISI took their family members they need to be punished but if they didn't they need to do a better job finding out who did.

They were freedom fighters.

Yes they are, I am glad they are only fighting occupying forces and not blowing up markets. That is what separates freedom struggle from terrorism.

Are the insurgents fighting against the state in Balochistan freedom fighters too in your view ?

I have no problem with protesters. I think if ISI took their family members they need to be punished but if they didn't they need to do a better job finding out who did.
But truth is that they haven't been yet. Whereas those killing Innocent Kashmiris indeed have been thrashed in India.

Are the insurgents fighting against the state in Balochostan freedom fighters too in your view ?

No they kill innocent Baluchi people from other tribes who do not agree with them, there are only 3 tribes out of 204 in rebellion they are only fighting for themselves.

Boe-eP5IQAAV1JI.jpg

No they kill innocent Baluchi people from other tribes who do not agree with them, there are only 3 tribes out of 204 in rebellion they are only fighting for themselves.

Same is the case with the terrorists in J&K, anyone not following their diktats gets bullets , case in point : killing of innocent sarpanchs by these terrorists when they refused to resign from their posts following their diktat.

Back
Top Bottom