What's new

Gun Religions of the World - what's yours

MilSpec

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I know religion threads are a taboo, but I am sure mods will participate on this one.

GUN Religions Which one are you

19-elev-angelist

357th Mag Adventist

Ba-Hai-Point

Beretta-terian

Bersa-mese

Born-again Kimber-ian

Bush-lamic

Casullic

Cult

Dalai Llama

D-P-aM-iSh

EAA Witnesses

Eccle-CZ-astic

Glock-nostic

H & K-ay-theist

Kahr-i Krishna

Kel-Tec-ish

Para-normal

Rossi-farian

Ruger-tarian

Sig-entologist

Smith & Wesson-ite

Taurish

The Church of John Browning of Latter-day Shooters

Waltheran

XD-entialist

Credit : Edward Wilks www.625guns.com

Dalai Llama is also a gun? lol

That is the only one that I don't get.

Dalai Llama is also a gun? lol

That is the only one that I don't get.

LLama Firearms
Llama_extra_IV_Buena.jpg

@Ghareeb_Da_Baal any affiliations?? still waiting for reviews of your handguns and stories of your AR build....

Oh man, I ve changed the configuration on my AR so many times it not even funny anymore.
Handguns are great to shoot esp. HK USP very accurate. Havent shot the Glock or the sig yet!.
I actually installed Sage EBR on my M1A socom. Cost me about 800 for the stock and accessories.
Made it too heavy to I sold the stock. It looked "wicked" but I had to be realistic.

I havet gone rifle shooing in a long while but will go this weekend in Dallas. Cant wait to shoot the Ar with the Voretx 1x4 scope
and by back to original M1A socom with Aimpoint d0t
Hese is the M1a scocm with Sage stock. it was a pain to instal it. .
IMAG0097.jpg

It was much easier to remove it! now it is back to normal!
DSCN0410.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I ve changed the configuration on my AR so many times it not even funny anymore.
Handguns are great to shoot esp. HK USP very accurate. Havent shot the Glock or the sig yet!.
I actually installed Sage EBR on my M1A socom. Cost me about 800 for the stock and accessories.
Made it too heavy to I sold the stock. It looked "wicked" but I had to be realistic.

I havet gone rifle shooing in a long while but will go this weekend in Dallas. Cant wait to shoot the Ar with the Voretx 1x4 scope
and by back to original M1A socom with Aimpoint d0t
Hese is the M1a scocm with Sage stock. it was a pain to instal it. .
IMAG0097.jpg

It was much easier to remove it! now it is back to normal!
DSCN0410.JPG

Post your reviews for the handguns when you do go shooting... the EBR mod did look wicked.... I came across a pretty cool offering at this shot show from archangell... had to share this check out the new mosin nagant arch angel stock, this is going to make me buy another mosin!

trac-aa9130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom