What's new

Gullible Indians Buying into Fake Propaganda on LOC

Did you read the article that I posted? excerpt here

Indian Army troops do not have snow glasses and multi-purpose boots to wear and requisite sanctioned food to eat in high altitude areas in Siachen and Ladakh,
And does its related to the topic, i already told you in very specific area not all IA have this problem and this article already posted and i already read it before, its specify your article SIACHEN/LADAKH and didn't quote LOC has a Same problem, you're reported again for your trolling.rants

And does its related to the topic, i already told you in very specific area not all IA have this problem and this article already posted and i already read it before, its specify your article SIACHEN/LADAKH and didn't quote LOC has a Same problem, you're reported again for your trolling.rants

How do you know what equipment India Military has in each sector?

How do you know what equipment India Military has in each sector?
And how do you know that these equipment are not in all Check posts in LOC, lame justification of killing civilians across the border, reported again

And how do you know that these equipment are not in all Check posts in LOC, lame justification of killing civilians across the border, reported again

Well you have to extrapolate based on the news reports that are available in open source.

My assumption is backed by some credible news based on CAG reports (government of India) while yours is purely speculation.

Well you have to extrapolate based on the news reports that are available in open source.

My assumption is backed by some credible news based on CAG reports (government of India) while yours is purely speculation.
What your report feeding of IA soldier doesn't mean equipment are not their , you all post are irrelevant to the topic and lame trying to justify killing civilians across the border, your rants worth nothing here

upload_2019-12-22_1-18-44.png

:P it was all blamed on indian media and indian social media. but as usual pakistan army is the evil one to indian public ;)

Last edited:
The mind also came up with the logic that the pilot of the F16 that was shot down was lynched by the local villagers because the villagers thought he was an Indian pilot. The mind forgot that the pilot would be wearing PAF's uniform while flying the F16's.
Not just this, the people on our side a so dumb that when Abhinonedone landed here, he asked with a gun in his hands, where was he, people foolishly answered: India.. He chanted "Hindustan Zindabad".. Rest is history!

Not just this, the people on our side a so dumb that when Abhinonedone landed here, he asked with a gun in his hands, where was he, people foolishly answered: India.. He chanted "Hindustan Zindabad".. Rest is history!
they dont speak farsi or urdu. so he must have said Jai Hind or mata ka mutar etc :P

they dont speak farsi or urdu. so he must have said Jai Hind or mata ka mutar etc :P
might be.. I just translated.. Agar Hindustan Zindabad bhi kehta tou utni ki kutt lagni thi..

But I am surprised, he would have been beaten even if he had landed in IoK.. who on earth will chant Jai Hind on either side?

Uss ki qismet main hi dhulai likhi thi

Last edited:
might be.. I just translated.. Agar Hindustan Zindabad bhi kehta tou utni ki kutt lagni thi..

But I am surprised, he would have beaten even if he had landed in IoK.. who on earth will chant Jai Hind on either side?

Uss ki qismet main hi dhulai likhi thi
lets hope he crashes on indian side next time and we can find out what happens on that side too ;)

Back
Top Bottom