What's new

gulf monarchies spreading hate

beast89

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Anti-Shia hate propaganda spread by Sunni religious figures sponsored by, or based in, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf monarchies, is creating the ingredients for a sectarian civil war engulfing the entire Muslim world"

Sunni monarchs back YouTube hate preachers: Anti-Shia propaganda threatens a sectarian civil war which will engulf the entire Muslim world - Comment - Voices - The Independent

"Anti-Shia hate propaganda spread by Sunni religious figures sponsored by, or based in, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf monarchies, is creating the ingredients for a sectarian civil war engulfing the entire Muslim world"

Sunni monarchs back YouTube hate preachers: Anti-Shia propaganda threatens a sectarian civil war which will engulf the entire Muslim world - Comment - Voices - The Independent

I bet many of the users on here follow those clerics.

:lol: Some people are feeling so insecure right now. The storm is coming.

With that avatar of yours, I bet you won't make it if you were in one of these countries. :omghaha:

When people have money and time , they play human chess.

You put Qasem Soleimani's picture as your avatar and you are here to lecture about innocence?

have you even read the article which is written by a british ME correspondent? That ideology which bin laden learnt in KSA is being peddled by rock star wahabi clerics with hundred of thousands of viewers. You cant deny saudi exported extremist wah** beliefs. Saudi Arabian charity in Pakistan offers education - or is it extremism? | World news | The Guardian
Last time I checks Soleimani is not associated with terrorists beheading individuals based on sect and shouting allah akbar

Last edited:
:lol: Some people are feeling so insecure right now. The storm is coming.

What storm? The american cruise missiles that were meant to strike Syria? Saudi arabia can only throw money and even that has its limits. The only thing your death cult can do is brain wash mobs to lynch non sunnis in gulf countries, a storm to be proud of eh.

What storm? The american cruise missiles that were meant to strike Syria?

You handed over your arsenal to the US willingly like a sacrificial lamb :lol: And you had the audacity to bring it up.

It's been almost three years, yet you failed to defeat the Rebels - who now control %40 of Syria - :lol:

Saudi arabia can only throw money and even that has its limits. The only thing your death cult can do is brain wash mobs to lynch non sunnis in gulf countries, a storm to be proud of eh.

Actions speak louder than words :azn:

Ask your brothers and sisters in Yemen, Bahrain on that. The louder they shout, the clearer the picture will be. We made horrible examples of them.

What storm? The american cruise missiles that were meant to strike Syria? Saudi arabia can only throw money and even that has its limits. The only thing your death cult can do is brain wash mobs to lynch non sunnis in gulf countries, a storm to be proud of eh.

I think you are here to start that war, this the first post I saw from you and you started with flaming hate. You will be kicked around a lot here

Back
Top Bottom