What's new

Gujaratis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahatma Gandhi,Mohammed Ali Jinnah,Sardar Vallabhai Patel,Amit Shah and Narendra Modi...the people who influenced greatly the modern history of sub continent...All are gujratis...what a coincidence!
Dr Farooq Sattar is a Gujrati too
:omghaha:

MA Jinnah never spent even a month in Gujrat, He had a class unlike others in the list.
MA Jinnah vs others is just like Imran Khan vs Modi.:-)
he might not have spent..what matters is he used to speak gujarati.

Mahatma Gandhi,Mohammed Ali Jinnah,Sardar Vallabhai Patel,Amit Shah and Narendra Modi...the people who influenced greatly the modern history of sub continent...All are gujratis...what a coincidence!

surly you had better gujrati people to recall than modi and amit shah. Its like germans taking pride in hitler.

regards

Amit Shah? The guy is a tadipaar.

surly you had better gujrati people to recall than modi and amit shah. Its like germans taking pride in hitler.

regards
Not pride..I am just mentioning the people who influenced modern indian history...I have mentioned jinnahs name too..doesnt mean am his fan

I thought amit and modi are of the same age group for a long time..only recently came to know that shah is 15 years younger than modi..

Another interesting fact about gujarat is Somnath temple,which was raided and plundered 17 times by Muhammad Ghazni,is also located in Gujarat.Even to this day many hindu families tell this fact to their children...this event has left a deep scar on the psyche of hindus as a group....no other incident in history of India is recalled by hindus as much as they do of demolition and plundering of somnath...in that sense gujarat has a significant role in the shaping of indian history.
I have just now read on wiki that Mamud ghazni was not the first person who attacked somnath..there was another arab governor of sindh called al junayd who attacked and destroyed it in 725 AD.

I'm Muslim , and Pakistan is came in map only in the name of Allah , if Quiad e Azam called for vote in name of Gujarati, no Muslim vote for it. Pakistan ideology diffuse all those tribes pride and join as a one nation Muslim to formed new country Pakistan . Inf front of Allah there are two nation , believers and non- believers , and we choose the path of believers.
If you have a pride of Gujarati then Modi is welcoming everyone under CAB bill to become Indian citizen.

Gujrat produce terrorists like modi and amit shah

Gujarat also produced the families of M. A. Jinnah and Gandhi. The area of Indian Gujarat province seems to have been "highly" active as far as politics is concerned since British times.

Another pathetic attempt of Hybridwar on Pakistan by GanguFacistTrolls... injecting Ethnofascism into the Idea of Pakistan and ugly attempt to linking Baba e Qom with GanguFacistModi ...

And Paks not seeing it through and falling into the GanguTrap as always!

Instead of being insulted we, Paks, are entertaining a troll...

Ganguz can worship FacistModi and please a cactus for all we care!

This vulgar thread needs to be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom