What's new

Gujarat Police beats up Muslim men who threw stones at Hindu festival dance event

@Suriya if I were an Indian, I would not be posting such news on an international forum, and giving it more publicity. I would be too ashamed that this is happening in my country, just like I was absulutely mortified about what happened in Sialkot a couple of years ago with the Sri Lankan man.

By posting these stories you're actually exposing yourself to be just like those crazy mobs burning property, killing people and razing homes. The only difference is that they are on the streets and you are on the internet.

So called Hindu extremists are mild reactionary forces exist due to appeasement of Muslim fundamentalism by secular politicians in India.
So....the lynchings carried out because a Muslim eats beef? Or perhaps the rallies by RSS against Muslims?

Exactly. I was also hypocrite sickular before 2012.
No one cares.
It was our internal matter. Whatever shit we were doing that time. We never went and invaded other countries and raped their women and converted them. This sin only Islam has on its forehead. Islam and muslims has nothing to do with this idol worshipping civilization. This civilization were always peaceful with some weird tradition which already has been reformed in large extent.
Wow saar! it is ok to burn women alive, practice casteism, rape, act like degenerates, openly defecate, and kill off minorities as long as you don't invade others because you are (mentally and physically) incapable of doing such. Such a "rich" heritage and "civilized" nation indeed saar! Jai hind!

The state and police attack Indian Muslims and allow hindutva extremists to attack mosques

This is the India, Indian Muslims had told us we should have been a part of

It's been a long learning curve for Indian Muslims

So....the lynchings carried out because a Muslim eats beef? Or perhaps the rallies by RSS against Muslims?
LOL! Beef is freely avilable many Indian states.
Not even five Muslim have been lynched for eating beef in last 10 years.

Look at the glee of the SanghiNazis when Muslims feel the brunt of the extra-judicial actions of law enforcement.

Then they whine like babies when the same police force goes berserk on them.

No one cares.

Wow saar! it is ok to burn women alive, practice casteism, rape, act like degenerates, openly defecate, and kill off minorities as long as you don't invade others because you are (mentally and physically) incapable of doing such. Such a "rich" heritage and "civilized" nation indeed saar! Jai hind!
In this case we have all rights to invade Balochistan and Sindh. Right??
Minor girls are being forced and converted.
And you have learnt wrong history about sanatan. Nothing was happening like this.
Only we had Sati pratha that also bcz of to save our women being raped from Islamic invaders and bad elements in the society. Have you heard about "Zohar" in Rajputani tradition?? Read it.
But still we reformed it only after mughal regime destroyed in Delhi. It was not mughal. Muslims only raped this civilization to spread Islam but still we stand here with proud.

No stones were pelted,, the police alongside hindutva is targeting Indian Muslims like we always warned Indian Muslims they would
I am pretty sure you were there. 🤣🤣🤣

When riots happen inside India,, it's the same police that stand alongside hindutva extremists and attack Indian Muslims

This is just an extension of that

This is India attacking Indian Muslims

Look at the glee of the SanghiNazis when Muslims feel the brunt of the extra-judicial actions of law enforcement.

Give me your address.. I will arrange some Sharia for you too in sickular India. 🤣🤣

In this case we have all rights to invade Balochistan and Sindh. Right??
Minor girls are being forced and converted.
And you have learnt wrong history about sanatan. Nothing was happening like this.
Only we had Sati pratha that also bcz of to save our women being raped from Islamic invaders and bad elements in the society. Have you heard about "Zohar" in Rajputani tradition?? Read it.
But still we reformed it only after mughal regime destroyed in Delhi. It was not mughal. Muslims only raped this civilization to spread Islam but still we stand here with proud.

I am pretty sure you were there. 🤣🤣🤣

Trust me these SanghiNazis are mild peace loving people or else they could have been lot worse like we have seen so many horrific genocides in other parts of world.
Count ur blessing and thank those mild SanghiNazis everyday of ur life.

When riots happen inside India,, it's the same police that stand alongside hindutva extremists and attack Indian Muslims

This is just an extension of that

This is India attacking Indian Muslims
Now say it without crying. 🤣🤣. Muslims like you are favouring us supporting criminals and terrorists just bcz you have same religion. You guys are weakening Islam. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom