What's new

Gujarat Police beats up Muslim men who threw stones at Hindu festival dance event

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Why do they look so god damned ugly? I am repulsed by how putrid and hideous Indians are, I feel like I have to vomit every time I see one. I would have killed myself if I had to suffer from such cursed gutter genetics. No wonder they have such an inferiority complex and lack of self-esteem.

Why do they look so god damned ugly? I am repulsed by how putrid and hideous Indians are, I feel like I have to vomit every time I see one. I would have killed myself if I had to suffer from such cursed gutter genetics. No wonder they have such an inferiority complex and lack of self-esteem.
you hate Pakistanis cause according to you they are Muslims, crazy fundamentalist, multiple other things you said about Pakistanis and you also hate Indians

get yourself checked- you hating on everyone

So called Hindu extremists are mild reactionary forces exist due to appeasement of Muslim fundamentaism by secular politicians in India.
You needed an excuse to act like the disgusting and insecure twits you are, and Muslims gave you the perfect opportunity to do such. Even before Islam came by, Hindus were busy oppressing and killing off Dalits and Buddhists.

you hate Pakistanis cause according to you they are Muslims, crazy fundamentalist and you also hate Indians

get yourself checked- you hating on everyone
:lol:

Yes, I indeed hate everyone equally.

you-have-a-problem-you-should-have-yourself-checked.gif

That uniformed Gujarati cop at 0.13second can carry u in his arms before giving a lollipop to calm dowm.

You needed an excuse to act like the disgusting and insecure twits you are, and Muslims gave you the perfect opportunity to do such. Even before Islam came by, Hindus were busy oppressing and killing off Dalits and Buddhists.

It was our internal matter. Whatever shit we were doing that time. We never went and invaded other countries and raped their women and converted them. This sin only Islam has on its forehead. Islam and muslims has nothing to do with this idol worshipping civilization. This civilization were always peaceful with some weird tradition which already has been reformed in large extent.

well they cant, - we'll handle ourselves if someone wants to have a go
Its the ones with no means to protect themselves
Support them to wipe out you. Only Indian muslims can make you free from Army regime and half americans in your country.

Back
Top Bottom