What's new

Gujarat :- NSG HUB with 5150 commandos.

Gujarat:- A state within a state ;)

True. Gujarat functions like a western country; corporatist, lethal, productive, decisive and strong. The opposite of rest of all states in India put together. And this is only because of this man:

22-modi_556695e.jpg

True. Gujarat functions like a western country; corporatist, lethal, productive, decisive and strong. The opposite of rest of all states in India put together. And this is only because of this man:

22-modi_556695e.jpg

True Bro!! Can't agree more!!

Personally saying i dont have any other for country then this man in 2014!!

:)

I am sick and tired of Mamata. She ruined my state first with Nano and next with NSG group and both time Gujarat won. Good Job Mr. Modi. Can someone please kill her? :hitwall::hitwall:

:sniper:

I am sick and tired of Mamata. She ruined my state first with Nano and next with NSG group and both time Gujarat won. Good Job Mr. Modi. Can someone please kill her? :hitwall::hitwall:

It's ironic, she doesn't want to give NSG the land because she doesn't seem to value them enough and yet if anyone were to try anythin to endangeour her life it would be her NSG guards who would be expected to protect her and eliminate the threat! Stupid woman, I thought we had seen the last of these fools when Mayawti was removed but now more scum has risen to the surface.

Mamta did good in terms of not giving arable land of farmers to Nano. We are losing arable land a lot. But there was no apparent reason that she couldn't give non-arable land to Ratan Tata.

Gujarat has one advantage: dry and arid land which is not too beneficial for agriculture. WB is green and very fertile and is important from agriculture perspective.

But yeah I agree she is totally trash when she rejected NSG HQ.

Mamta did good in terms of not giving arable land of farmers to Nano. We are losing arable land a lot. But there was no apparent reason that she couldn't give non-arable land to Ratan Tata.

Gujarat has one advantage: dry and arid land which is not too beneficial for agriculture. WB is green and very fertile and is important from agriculture perspective.

But yeah I agree she is totally trash when she rejected NSG HQ.
what reason did she gave for rejecting to give land for nsg hq??

Back
Top Bottom