What's new

Gujarat: Making of a Fascist State

Secular or Islamic republic - does that make any difference to the people killed.

Stop playing with semantics and concentrate on cleaning up ur own house before pointing fingers at others.

But as long as Minority appeasing politicians are there there will be RSS because u need a balance.I need my voice to be heard too.

Both minority parties and religious ones like RSS should be gotten rid of and neutral ones or something like the democratic or republican parties ( they have their own ideals but do not promote religion) should be placed that way everyones voice can be heard. Anyways thats just a suggestion, dont get offended

it is natural to have a right wing party in a democratic country, BJP is a national party and it is here to stay. Don't demonize the national party.

The source is markthetruth blog. there used to be a guy with the id here in this forum posting his own blogs(mental diarrhoea)

now a days you started quoting his blog as a source :tsk:

it is natural to have a right wing party in a democratic country, BJP is a national party and it is here to stay. Don't demonize the national party.

Yeah all countries do have right wing parties. But I'm just saying is that you're not supposed mix religion with politics in secular countries and BJP is def a religious party. In the US the republican party is conservative but they dont promote Christianity. Anyways its your country do whatever you want.

Lol I love how these people are getting offended when I'm just pointing out the obvious. Pakistan is an Islamic Republic so even if there are religious parties then it doesnt matter. Maybe you should clean out your house, no other secular country has religious parties in government...especially ones like BJP and RSS

RSS is not a party for godsake - if it makes it clear to u..it s our very own JuD...a charity organisation that runs numerous schools,primary health care centres etc.

Clear now..?

Both minority parties and religious ones like RSS should be gotten rid of and neutral ones or something like the democratic or republican parties ( they have their own ideals but do not promote religion) should be placed that way everyones voice can be heard. Anyways thats just a suggestion, dont get offended

Thats the problem in India..Im all for ur proposal.....all religious based parties should be banned.

But in India all parties that openly appease Muslims and minoroties are labelled "secular" while the parties that speak for equal rights of Hindus are labelled "fascist" and "communal".

How can we have equality in this case..?

WHY SHOULD THERE BE A PARTY FOR A RELIGION..?
If you are a Hindu…ok fine…wake in the morning offer your prayers at home or temple…celebrate the festivals…make organizations(non political) a work towards the betterment of religion….spread your ideologies….if someone is interested to be a Hindu help him convert to Hinduism. Let others do the same.
(In my view a lot more is to be changed in india.eg; minority quota, common civil code, ban on cow slaughtering etc).

BJP is not a Hindu party, infact Muslims in Gujrat are the most prosperous in the whole country, I do believe uniformity should be brought in governance even when BJP was in power they didn't implement or banned

- Quotas based on religion
- Remove subsidies based on religion
- Bring in common civil code

Don't you think congress plays politics based on religion more than the BJP does?

Modi is one of the best if not the best CM in the country, under him Gujrat is growing at 13% that to on the upper end of spectrum, Gujrat attracts FDI that other states can only dream of

Gujrat riots were not the first and were not the last, there have been Hindu-Muslim riots in Maharashtra, UP, AP and probably every other state in India and in many of these the Government was blamed on taking sides (don't forget 1984). Nothing has been proved against Modi so why make him a scape goat just because he is not a pseudo-secular

RSS is not a party for godsake - if it makes it clear to u..it s our very own JuD...a charity organisation that runs numerous schools,primary health care centres etc.

Clear now..?

Thats the problem in India..Im all for ur proposal.....all religious based parties should be banned.

But in India all parties that openly appease Muslims and minoroties are labelled "secular" while the parties that speak for equal rights of Hindus are labelled "fascist" and "communal".

Okay thanks for clearing that up.

Well that needs to change then, personally I'm against any type of religious party ( they dont mix will in politics) and minority party because in the end you guys are all indians and should be treated the same regardless of religion. The US is very diverse but their politics manage to stay neutral. Anyways if they can do it, then so can you guys! :cheers:

@ All those who demonify Modi;

Just 3 simple question:
1)Are the charges against Modi proved.??

The day it is proved in an Indian court of law accuse him...but dont pass the judgement urself.

[/B]

I am not going to get into the whole mombo jombo of the debate. But just one question going by yours. You dont want any one to pass judgments and all, fair enough. As nothing has yet been proved in the court of law that is the indian court of law.

Now then by what logic you guys have made up your mind about Hafiz Saeed when the Pakistani court of law has found him not guilty and there is not enough proof to convict him. So as you your self rightly put

The day it is proved in an Pakistani court of law accuse him...but dont pass the judgement urself.

I know that it was and is not connected to this debate that you fellas are having here, but just wanted to highlight the double standards applied by some.

But as long as Minority appeasing politicians are there there will be RSS because u need a balance.I need my voice to be heard too.[/QUOTE]

Yes it’s a truth that Minority appeasing politicians are there but by supporting Hindu fundamentalists you are not solving the problem but making it worse.

Clear now..?
:rofl::rofl:

:cheers::cheers:

Support parties and politicians who stand for secularism. Discourage interference of religion in politics; discourage the move and decisions of political parties to appease any religion. Raise your voice at forums, discussions, do your small bit of contribution…one day India will be secular in the true sense. :cheers:

I am not going to get into the whole mombo jombo of the debate. But just one question going by yours. You dont want any one to pass judgments and all, fair enough. As nothing has yet been proved in the court of law that is the indian court of law.

Now then by what logic you guys have made up your mind about Hafiz Saeed when the Pakistani court of law has found him not guilty and there is not enough proof to convict him. So as you your self rightly put

The day it is proved in an Pakistani court of law accuse him...but dont pass the judgement urself.

I know that it was and is not connected to this debate that you fellas are having here, but just wanted to highlight the double standards applied by some.

The analogy % between these incidents being abt 0.000001 %.

I ll explain why..

In the case of Modi ji - it was an internal matter of India not affecting Pakistan in any sense.So u can expect the courts to pass verdict without any fear of international repurcussions and domestic political compulsions as the party in power is the arch-rival of BJP and a minority appeasing party which pounce on any opportunity to vilify Modi.

In the case of Hafiz sayeed that is not applicable as any pronouncement of him as guilty would affect Pakistan's image in the world and would also go beyond the initial claims of Pakistan govt that Hafiz sayeed nor JuD was behind the carnage.

So even if there are ample proof against him (which incidentially is) it serves the Pakistan govt's image and the interests of the all-powerful ISI to pronounce him as innocent.

have i made it clear..?

Isn't india supposed to be a secular country? Why should they just protect the interests of Hindus, why not Sikhs, Muslims, and Christians

India is a secular country and every religion has their own organizations to protect their interests..some bad and bigoted..some work with good aim and mutual benefit to all religions..

india is supposed to be a secular country so religious parties shouldn't even play a role in politics. They don't in the US or Europe

We are not advanced as Europeans nor Americans..but in the initial stages of their countrys too ,there were massacares and riots in the name of religion..Communal riots between Pagans and Christians and Crusades are just some example..and considering the new laws in the European countries banning minarets and Burkha and Intolerence towards other religions in middle east,dont you think Indian Hindus are much more tolerant to us..

BJP is not a Hindu party, infact Muslims in Gujrat are the most prosperous in the whole country, I do believe uniformity should be brought in governance even when BJP was in power they didn't implement or banned

- Quotas based on religion
- Bring in common civil code

Don't you think congress plays politics based on religion more than the BJP does?

Modi is one of the best if not the best CM in the country, under him Gujrat is growing at 13% that to on the upper end of spectrum, Gujrat attracts FDI that other states can only dream of

Gujrat riots were not the first and were not the last, there have been Hindu-Muslim riots in Maharashtra, UP, AP and probably every other state in India and in many of these the Government was blamed on taking sides (don't forget 1984). Nothing has been proved against Modi so why make him a scape goat just because he is not a pseudo-secular

Don’t tell me that BJP is not a pro Hindu party.bjp has great potential if they leave their Hindu ideologies and be secular. I am not saying that don’t vote for bjp. Vote for them but discourage them whenever they play religious politics, criticize their Hindu appeasing slogans like ram mandir, ban on cow slaughtering etc .I support bjp ideas like
-stop Quotas based on religion
- Bring in common civil code etc.
Yes I agree that congress too plays religious politics and I don’t like or support it, and I believe nobody should.
About Gujarat modi may be pro development but he allowed rioters to freely kill innocents for whatever reason. He should not have done this especially sitting on the chair of a CM. Yes nothing is proved yet but CBI is after him and one day his political power won’t be enough to save himself.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom