What's new

Guess who managed the platelets of Nawaz Sharif ?

There was lots of speculation on who managed the platelet saga of Nawaz Sharif.
یہ اس موٹی ڈاکٹرنی سے پوچھو. کیا نام ہے اسکا ؟ ہاں یاسمین

is phat doktarni se poochhen. uska naam kya hai ? haan yaasmeen

Last edited:
1e8.jpeg

Imran Khan. He told the Cabinet that he verified the reports from SKMCH and Health Minister Dr. Yasmin Rashid used to hold press conference Subah-Dopehar-Shaam to inform us about latest platelets count.

یہ اس موٹی ڈاکٹرنی سے پوچھو. کیا نام ہے اسکا ؟ ہاں یاسمین

is phat doktarni se poochhen. uska naam kya hai ? haan yaasmeen
I always suspect her because of this
She didn't did anything exceptional in health during her turn.

Lets hope the culprit is exposed and the Ganja is dragged back from the UK.

Remember Haroon Rashid mentioning that the blood samples were switched or something along those lines.

How a criminal managed to do a runner is beyond me. IK, his people and the handlers need to answer for this.

It is unimportant that who managed it and how it was executed. Real question is that who allowed and directed it. Answer is Mir Bajwa.

Imran Khan. He told the Cabinet that he verified the reports from SKMCH and Health Minister Dr. Yasmin Rashid used to hold press conference Subah-Dopehar-Shaam to inform us about latest platelets count.

Nawaz never had any medication in the UK, no treatment, no visit to any hospital at all. When the courts asked him to submit his report, he had none.

Is Imran Khan to blame for Nawaz's lying to the nation?

I always suspect her because of this
She didn't did anything exceptional in health during her turn.
Well, all blood tests are in the neutrals lab and they submit his report. Dr. Yasmeen only read and gave her conclusion.

I have posted somewhere back in June 2019 when Momin Agha (blue eyed bureaucrat of sharif family) was appointed health secretary and within weeks Mian Sahab fell sick and we know the rest, he was the one who managed everything.

P.S: He is one of the most corrupt people I have ever met and he openly claims it as well calling it his divine right, according to him he is the government and his job is to serve the sharif family not public at large.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom