What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

If All Pakistanis say in one voice that a man is bad as PM for India..................Than all 120 crore Indians know that YAHI HAI RIGHT CHOICE BABY..........AHA!!! :D
Kuch bhi hojayega iss baar hamme modi sarkar lani hi lani hai
For the sake of the country & our people
Aur yaar times Political thread Mein help mange thi
Jaldi help Karo
I am debating with a lot of AAPtards on FB some of them have been converted but some are still standing

Sounds like a typical Pakistani, Western Christian.

Uh huh.

No one has addressed the claims in the article that Modi is the candidate of choice for big business because he gave them so many concessions.

Big business and big media wraps him up in the flag and shouts "ra ra India" and the sheep follow along.

Yup, mainly the reason which makes one win elections. too bad India is making a grave mistake for themselves by choosing this terrorist modi.

Kuch bhi hojayega iss baar hamme modi sarkar lani hi lani hai
For the sake of the country & our people
Aur yaar times Political thread Mein help mange thi
Jaldi help Karo
I am debating with a lot of AAPtards on FB some of them have been converted but some are still standing

sorry bhai :D

India will be plunged in chaos if BJP is in power. There will be unrest, protests, violence, killings.
MARK MY WORD.

India will be plunged in chaos if BJP is in power. There will be unrest, protests, violence, killings.
MARK MY WORD.
43191501.jpg

Modi is better than his alternatives period. That's the bottom line. The election does not take place in a vaccuum. One has to examine each candidate in light of the other candidates that are contesting. Modi is not the ideal candidate but he's the best we've got right now.

Back
Top Bottom