What's new

GSLV flight with indigenous cryogenic engine only in December: ISRO

A better question to ask is what is wrong with ISRO, or even what is wrong with india.

GSLV had its fair go, ISRO had a fair share of your national resource. for over 10 years, 8 launches, 6 failed.
this is a dead project.

should this be a Chinese project, you'd see the project cancelled and the team moved on. you can spend another 10 years to fix this, but at the time when it is fixed, it is already 50 years out of date.

Check your GSLV's GTO capacity, it is far far far worse than the CZ-3 set to be retired soon.

Few days back a russian satellite launch blast in mid air. They are blaming sub standard chinese equipments and electronics.

What a genius thought sir.. hope ISRO is listening to you baba..

I got that one from them. To be honest, I hope India is successful on this launch. You don't want this project to turn into another LCA project, do you?

Few days back a russian satellite launch blast in mid air. They are blaming sub standard chinese equipments and electronics.

Its their own fault that they buy the substandard equipments. They should spend more on good quality ones.

Clap Clap Clap.....Chinese Based in US Harping and Jumping......

Lord Chin Lord China.....

What More should I say..............

Lord China Copies ..Its A GOD gift

Indian failed....

The Standard of Chinese Trolls is Degrading this Forum DAILY!!

What I said was base on facts. Not trolling. And I'm not supporting China, but just provide you facts about India.

Clap Clap Clap.....Chinese Based in US Harping and Jumping......

Lord Chin Lord China.....

What More should I say..............

Lord China Copies ..Its A GOD gift

Indian failed....

The Standard of Chinese Trolls is Degrading this Forum DAILY!!

What a genius thought sir.. hope ISRO is listening to you baba..

What he made was a sane comment, and you two have trolled in reply to him. That was bad.

What he made was a sane comment, and you two have trolled in reply to him. That was bad.

Indeed I don't understand ...why people can't take constructive comments and criticism in earnest spirit ...rather be defensive and over-react !

@faithfulguy made correct comment ....but these two fellows unnecessarily created mountains out of molehills !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
this shows the quality of "Made in india".

are'nt u the one who posted that how could isro launch the satellite in to the orbit when it was launched with a french vehicle?? ur funny man

I got that one from them. To be honest, I hope India is successful on this launch. You don't want this project to turn into another LCA project, do you?

Its their own fault that they buy the substandard equipments. They should spend more on good quality ones.

nothing to do with quality when a new technology is being tested things like these happen.if ur talking about this delay and say that our quality is bad then u must also remember other 99% successful launches aswell.and this launch is just postponed by 3 months not aborted.we wont fear failures no matter how many we face them unlike many others.

Great gesture ...keep it up . we all make mistakes ...we all over-react at times . But to accept mistake and say sorry takes big heart !!!

@faithfulguy

what about this turning into something like pslv program?

PSLV?

it is a highly corrupt program. such rocket is not even economically viable, the only reason to keep this project is to fuel nationalism. you need to understand one thing: gslv (not pslv) is already dead as its capacity is worse than the rocket we are going to retire in 1-2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSLV?

it is a highly corrupt program. such rocket is not even economically viable, the only reason to keep this project is to fuel nationalism. you need to understand one thing: gslv (not pslv) is already dead as its capacity is worse than the rocket we are going to retire in 1-2 years.

:lol: @ pathetic Chini troll....ever heard of gslv mk3 kid? Its due for launch for 2014...pslv a corrupt program? Gslv is dead?? :lol:

:lol: @ pathetic Chini troll....ever heard of gslv mk3 kid? Its due for launch for 2014...pslv a corrupt program? Gslv is dead?? :lol:

GSLV MK3 is still not comparable to the rocket we are retiring. it is also funny that indians don't want to fix GSLV before building the GSLV MK3.

dude, we had 5 manned mission, what you guys have? PSLVs?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom