What's new

Growth in India, China helped in poverty eradication: WB, IMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. That exactly what I meant when I said it. But I'm glad you accepted it after all. :) and From India??!! lool Actually I'm from London, UK but if you think I'm not. Nevermind I'm not here to convince people about my nationality. I've also been to US of A and this Chinese girl DUG my cockney accent. :D You know how it works right? :P
3. I'm not being condescending at all and I know this International forum many people are not that good at English but again this is English language forum so all the members would capable enough to understand that much English. :)

2 serioulsy doubt u accutally understood what he meant``lol

3 as long as the english is comprehensible to the majority, no body is typing Victora english on any english forums

2. That exactly what I meant when I said it. But I'm glad you accepted it after all. :) and From India??!! lool Actually I'm from London, UK but if you think I'm not. Nevermind I'm not here to convince people about my nationality. I've also been to US of A and this Chinese girl DUG my cockney accent. :D You know how it works right? :P
3. I'm not being condescending at all and I know this International forum many people are not that good at English but again this is English language forum so all the members would capable enough to understand that much English. :)

2. I said your location. Your flags indicate you are in India. And I know very well China has Human rights problems, but you said we had none. We're not all mind readers. As for the rest I have no idea what you're talking about.
3. Right and I'm not being condescending either when I tell you to use facts in your responses.

Wow, give me a break, one of the biggest human rights violator on the planet critizise others, must be the joke of the year coming out from some big mouths of a sh!t hole well known for "modern slavery":lol:
Save your lecture for the 2 million poor souls starve to death on a yearly basis, where's the basic human rights for the hunger? :no:
UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph
International Dalit Solidarity Network: Dalits are victims of modern slavery
Two Million Children in India Die because of Hunger
Have some self-respect and bug off please. :wave:

2 serioulsy doubt u accutally understood what he meant``lol

3 as long as the english is comprehensible to the majority, no body is typing Victora english on any english forums

Nope I understood it right look at his comment below. :)

I know that's what I was trying to tell him :)

Wow, give me a break, one of the biggest human rights violator on the planet critizise others, must be the joke of the year coming out from some big mouths of a sh!t hole well known for "modern slavery":lol:
Save your lecture for the 2 million poor souls starve to death on a yearly basis, where's the basic human rights for the hunger? :no:
UN says caste system is a human rights abuse - Telegraph
International Dalit Solidarity Network: Dalits are victims of modern slavery
Two Million Children in India Die because of Hunger
Have some self-respect and bug off please. :wave:

Thats enough. I don't want this to turn into another mud slinging thread. Both China and India are massive Human rights violators. Like Roy told me we should clean our own house before mocking others.

2. I said your location. Your flags indicate you are in India. And I know very well China has Human rights problems, but you said we had none. We're not all mind readers. As for the rest I have no idea what you're talking about.
3. Right and I'm not being condescending either when I tell you to use facts in your responses.

I know I've put it the other way round. But now can't be asked to change it. lool :D
I get your point. Anyways take care you guys. :) Cya later. And beware 'Brotherhood' don't let this thread turn into China VS India again. :)

The numbers for China can't be trusted - they are an opaque society and the poor people there live under a repressive authoritarian regime with no rights - to the civilized world - China will remain poor till it gives freedom to its people. China is so poor - that many Chinese citizens seek refuge in another poor Asian country - India. You have to be in a real bad state to seek refuge in a 3rd world country.

'More poor' in India than Africa

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

This is more than the 410 million poor in the poorest African countries, it said.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) measures a range of "deprivations" at household levels.

Developed by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) with UN support, it will feature in the upcoming UNDP Human Development Report.

The measure assess a number of "deprivations" in households - from education to health to assets and services.

"The MPI is like a high resolution lens which reveals a vivid spectrum of challenges facing the poorest households," said OPHI director Dr Sabina Alkire.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

yeah you are right india is a very rich counntry, india only had 11 millions more poor people than africa, congrats to indian members in this forum , weldone keep up with the good work.

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

This is more than the 410 million poor in the poorest African countries, it said.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) measures a range of "deprivations" at household levels.

Developed by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) with UN support, it will feature in the upcoming UNDP Human Development Report.

The measure assess a number of "deprivations" in households - from education to health to assets and services.

"The MPI is like a high resolution lens which reveals a vivid spectrum of challenges facing the poorest households," said OPHI director Dr Sabina Alkire.

yeah you are right india is a very rich counntry, india only had 11 millions more poor people than africa, congrats to indian members in this forum , weldone keep up with the good work.

Read post 50.

well its well-know fact that 'jackass' is incompatible with real facts and statistics so why wasting time to educate u? and it is also a well-know fact that u r the fine representer of pissing society``so cant we hv some fun with u?? :P

Then why bother responding? Just let him keep thinking the UN is a commie mouthpiece.

Please read my post again - I never said India is a "very rich country" - quite the contrary. I specifically said, "India is poor" - I assume this statement is simple enough to understand. I merely stated that if China were indeed doing a good job in keepings its citizens happy - Chinese citizens would not be seeking refuge in India.

1. And you too need to convince 100,000 Chinese Indians that China's way of life is better than India's. :) Like him
Meiyang%2BChang.jpg
I NEVER said India was better than the UK?? And to be frank I'm only here for education, because in India there is too much competition and here it's easy. I'm planning to go back after graduation.
'

lol 100,000 u sure like to exaggerate things`

well its well-know fact that 'jackass' is incompatible with real facts and statistics so why wasting time to educate u? and it is also a well-know fact that u r the fine representer of pissing society``so cant we hv some fun with u?? :P

Perhaps such statements are acceptable when engaged in debate in authoritarian states with no press freedom or perhaps you don't know how to react or engage in civil debates which are the hallmarks of great civilizations. It is ok - as Indians, we will help you Chinese get there. Please google "Civil discourse" - assuming this search string is not firewalled in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom