What's new

grocery prices in Pakistan in Indian rupee

Why Pakistani are complaining is beyond me.
Sumply because we have habbit of complaining .

upper middle class apartment in Blr suburb is Rs4 to Rs6Cr. Last week I was quoted Rs.12Cr for an independent 'farm' house near Nandi Hills. Same house will be three times that in Delhi, 5 times that in Mumbai.
And I can get the same house for 1Cr in smaller towns.

Just bought 6 wonderful sweet oranges, 2 huge juicy poms, quarter kg tender white radish and quarter kg fresh Delhi carrots for Rs 206 in Reliance mkt. Same would probably be Rs 100 in handcart or outside shop
Apartment in islamabad are 2 to 3 crores in new sectors . Abiut fruits veggie same here outside the market is cheaper because they have no rent elect bills etc. Roadside vonders are always cheaper then shops and markets

Almost 80% of India's working population works in the unorganized sector, they don't receive fixed salaries, so even if your data is true, it only applies to like 20% of the population. Poor in India and Pakistan have more or less similar living standards,
I am saying context of India. I am guessing here most figures are overrated. In many cities and towns visited baring few metroes the salary is too less even beyond comprehension and I am talking about people to people interaction between many peoples. Even in it companies many of the people I know including multinationals they are getting 10000 . Even in big private banks barring a few it is hardly 10-14 except incentives and incentives are not that big to boast of. People are working for 5000-10000 salary and mind you they are not illiterate they are educated but the quality of jobs too little in private sector. That is why there is craze for govt jobs atleast you will get a decent salary which is beyond the dream of most people in private sector. Only a handful of jobs have a good salary in priavte sectors rest are pretty less paying to say the least.

The link you posted is far from reality for most. There is real scarcity of good jobs which can pay like this.

Without PROOF, one is free to make any claim one wants.

However I have only spoken on proven Facts,

This is Delhi,

The minimum wage of unskilled workers has been increased from ₹16,506 per month to ₹16,792 per month, while for semi-skilled workers, the minimum wage has been hiked to ₹18,499 per month from ₹18,187 per month

This is one of the BIMARU state Odisha, Minimum wage as directed by the Labor Dept,

Unskilled - ₹333.00 / day
Semi-skilled - ₹373.00 / day
Skilled - ₹423.00 per day
Highly Skilled - ₹483.00 per day

If you wan anecdotal evidence, my family runs one of the largest warehouse operations in India and the Lowest salary we pay to Labour shifting load to truck and back is Rs. 12,000 per month.

As indian media is bashing day and night paksitan is sinking in inflation . here are few basic groucery prices in lahore home delivery today . there are diffrence in prices city to city . for example mangoes in multan people give you for free but 1000pkr per kg in GB KASHMIR . apples people will give you for free in GB KASHMIR but 300pkr kg in south pakistan . same can be said vegge and local fruits are cheaper in villages towns and expencive in cities . hyper markets like imtiyaz carrfour have promotions on items too . can indian members put thier input here lets see the difference .

here are Lahore home delivery prices of today in INR .

sugar fine white 34 inr per kg
salt national 24 inr per kg
tea 400 gram pack 231 inr
palak 15 inr per kg
potato 12 inr per kg
tomato 19 inr per kg
carrots 43 inr per kg
ginger 196 inr per kg
garlic 124 inr per kg
green chilli 18 inr per kg
apple 67 INR per kg
bittergourd 74 inr per kg
orange 33 inr per kg
kiwi 130 inr per kg
bhindi 61 inr per kg
guava 51 inr per kg
peas 34 inr per kg
aubergine 32 inr per kg
cauliflower 15 inr per kg
lemon 49 inr per kg
strowberry 238inr per kg
grapes 142 inr per kg
banana 78 inr 12pcs

bread 34 inr pack

nestle water 5 litter 68 inr

pepsi tin 300ml 17 inr

eggs 81 inr per 12pcs

ghee 190 inr per kg
cooking oil 207 inr per kg

motton 541 inr per kg
boneless beef 278 inr per kg
chicken 247 inr per kg

coca cola 1 lt 33inr bottle
nestle fruita juice 1L is 91INR

yogurt packed 83 inr per kg
cheese 588 inr per kg
mozzarella cheese 610 inr per kg

washing powder 119 inr per kg
ariel powder 161 inr per kg

daal chana 97 inr per kg
daal mash 79 inr per kg
lobia 49 inr per kg

biryani best grade sella rice 111per kg
normal basmati rice 60 to 80 inr per kg

detol soap 85g 28 inr
sunsilk shampoo 185ml 95 inr

Hopefully salaries will also be paid proportionately.

Minimum daily wages are Rupees 646 INR in Delhi,India

While It is Rupees 951 PKR in Lahore.

This is Delhi,

The minimum wage of unskilled workers has been increased from ₹16,506 per month to ₹16,792 per month, while for semi-skilled workers, the minimum wage has been hiked to ₹18,499 per month from ₹18,187 per month

This is one of the BIMARU state Odisha, Minimum wage as directed by the Labor Dept,

If you wan anecdotal evidence, my family runs one of the largest warehouse operations in India and the Lowest salary we pay to Labour shifting load to truck and back is Rs. 12,000 per month.
What proof have you posted? You took these figures out of your ***, just posted a shady website link and want everyone to believe it, come out of your bubble, 80% of India works in unorganized sector for which no salary data is available(thus the term unorganized), most Indian labor receives less than half of what you have posted.

its funny you how you mentioned the minimum wage stuff, as if anyone follows these laws in India :lol:. Next you will claim there is no dowry, there is no child labor or exploitation, there is no corruption, no caste discrimination, there is no bribery, there is no single use plastics in use because all that is illegal. Indian banana court system doesn't even send murderers to prison even with video proof, let alone send people to prison for not paying minimum wage :lol:.

Even here in Canada there are ways to get around the minimum wage thing by getting people on commission only salaries. All ubereats /doordash people don't get a fixed salary and only earn commissions, many times they add up to less than minimum wage, and you expect us to believe that a third world country like India is enforcing minimum wage lmao you are drunk on next level cowcola.

Last edited:

This is Delhi,

Check salaries that are paid in private banks in entry level posts and low to mid level posts in banks.

As well as check salaries of most sme sector the salaries are absymal to say the least .

Even in malls the employees are get paid upto 10k.

However regional disparity may be there. The salary in delhi and bengaluru even in Kerala is higher but it is not that high. I read one article in ET where it is said that if you earn more than 25k you are in top 10 percent of the earners which perfectly summed up my observation.

Yes, there are many but they mostly operate in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

So mainly in the major population centers?

Guessing they're a little more pricey than their American counterparts.

You are paying 40000 PKR per month just for loading trucks.
Forklift cranes operators loading unlosdin at ports and warehouses is not cheap labor its skilled job.

Hopefully salaries will also be paid proportionately.

Minimum daily wages are Rupees 646 INR in Delhi,India

While It is Rupees 951 PKR in Lahore.
951 ? 950 to theek oper wala 1 ruppee kesy dety hain usko ?

You are paying 40000 PKR per month just for loading trucks.

1-2 k is taken by the "union leader" and his political boss. The helper/Loader gets to keep around 10-11k.

What proof have you posted? You took these figures out of your ***, just posted a shady website link and want everyone to believe it, come out of your bubble, 80% of India works in unorganized sector for which no salary data is available(thus the term unorganized), most Indian labor receives less than half of what you have posted.

its funny you how you mentioned the minimum wage stuff, as if anyone follows these laws in India :lol:. Next you will claim there is no dowry, there is no child labor or exploitation, there is no corruption, no caste discrimination, there is no bribery, there is no single use plastics in use because all that is illegal. Indian banana court system doesn't even send murderers to prison even with video proof, let alone send people to prison for not paying minimum wage :lol:.

Even here in Canada there are ways to get around the minimum wage thing by getting people on commission only salaries. All ubereats /doordash people don't get a fixed salary and only earn commissions, many times they add up to less than minimum wage, and you expect us to believe that a third world country like India is enforcing minimum wage lmao you are drunk on next level cowcola.

Like I said, without PROOF anyone is free to make any claim. Its means less than nothing. Everything I have said is backed by proof, unlike you.

You other absurd claim is that most Indian businessmen are CRMINALS who break the Law and get away with it. Maybe this is true in pakistan, not in India.

In India it is more profitable to follow the law.

Check salaries that are paid in private banks in entry level posts and low to mid level posts in banks.

As well as check salaries of most sme sector the salaries are absymal to say the least .

Even in malls the employees are get paid upto 10k.

However regional disparity may be there. The salary in delhi and bengaluru even in Kerala is higher but it is not that high. I read one article in ET where it is said that if you earn more than 25k you are in top 10 percent of the earners which perfectly summed up my observation.

Most low level entry level jobs in Banks are by Labor CONTRACTORS who take people as APPRENTICE and by law only have to pay them a Stipend, not a salary.

By law one can keep an Apprentice trainee for upto 3 years after which the company will have to make him/her permanent. Anyone who hires an Apprentice also get paid TWICE, one by the company and from the govt. as per the National Apprentice promotion scheme (NAPS), as per the scheme

1. Sharing of 25% of prescribed stipend subject to a maximum of Rs. 1500/- per month per apprentice with the employers.

2. Sharing of basic training cost up to a maximum of Rs. 7,500 per apprentice.

Mall employees are the lowest level jobs so naturally they earn 10k. From Janitors to salesmen. Only salesmen also get commission over and above their salary based on sales made.

Forklift cranes operators loading unlosdin at ports and warehouses is not cheap labor its skilled job.

951 ? 950 to theek oper wala 1 ruppee kesy dety hain usko ?

Forklift operators get 15,000 to 16,000 depending on the location.

I was talking about Helper / Loaders who physically carry goods into the Truck from the warehouse and vice versa.

So mainly in the major population centers?

Guessing they're a little more pricey than their American counterparts.
How can they be more expensive than their American counterpart? Grocery is way cheaper here.

@_NOBODY_

I was also mainly referring to grocery delivery services and not necessarily the groceries.

@_NOBODY_

I was also mainly referring to grocery delivery services and not necessarily the groceries.
They are just as cheap most of the time, sometimes even cheaper. Putting the delivery fee aside, grocery delivery services cost the same as supermarkets and mini grocery stores.

Back
Top Bottom