What's new

Grestest Warrior of World - Genghis Khan

Thank you boss. I was really tired and bored - now I got something to watch!

I agree...Genghis and Alexander are the two greatest commanders in the history of the world.

if Alexandre and Genghis were the old world conquerors then i guess the world of today had one in Hitler.

Genghis khan is probably the greatest. But then he had the advantage of cavalry archers which others did not.
Alexander had a multi national army, managing that must have been tough.

He conquered more land than any other individual in the history of the Earth.

I think alexender conquered more. Cause when mongol empire reached its peak, he had already passed on long time ago. But anyway, genghis did one of the most impossible things at that time, he managed to unite all the mongol tribes

I thought Indians hated terrorists, If anything Chengis was the biggest terrorist ever.

It wont be correct to impose modern value system on a person born millennia ago, especially considering the mongol tribe was pretty rough.
But if he had started a religion, people would have been calling him an Ideal man, who has to be followed.

He terrorized the whole world, but you cant deny his military genius.

But if he had started a religion, people would have been calling him an Ideal man, who has to be followed.

Like the Gods of Epics?-

I thought Indians hated terrorists, If anything Chengis was the biggest terrorist ever.

Mongols were herdsmen, however they sometimes resorted to stealing and robbing from other tribes as mongolia was a harsh place to live at that time. Raiding each others tribe was common in their land. Furthermore they did not believe in letting prisoners of war live

Back
Top Bottom