What's new

Grenade blast kills 5 CRPF jawans

India has lost more than double the number of soldiers in Kashmir insurgency than Pakistan lost in post 9-11 war on terror. And we faced a much wider conflict of theatre and fought full-fledged "war" in areas like Swat and Waziristan.

Shows just how much superior Pak Army is mA, and how badly we have tangled poor indians in Kashmir for decades now :lol:

Amit Shah recently stated that 35000 soldiers have been lost in Kashmir since 90's. Yes, no mistake here...35k!!

Article 370: India has lost 35,000 soldiers in Kashmir, says Amit Shah

@Windjammer I wonder if you read this news? True numbers got slipped out of Amit's mouth lol

India has lost more than double the number of soldiers in Kashmir insurgency than Pakistan lost in post 9-11 war on terror. And we faced a much wider conflict of theatre and fought full-fledged "war" in areas like Swat and Waziristan.

Shows just how much superior Pak Army is mA, and how badly we have tangled poor indians in Kashmir for decades now :lol:

Amit Shah recently stated that 35000 soldiers have been lost in Kashmir since 90's. Yes, no mistake here...35k!!

Article 370: India has lost 35,000 soldiers in Kashmir, says Amit Shah

@Windjammer I wonder if you read this news? True numbers got slipped out of Amit's mouth lol
Yea, earlier they said the reported over 4500 soldiers killed since 2001 was also a typo......ironically it's not been rectified even after two years.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

Back
Top Bottom