Grenade attack in Peshawar

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Grenade attack in Peshawar
DAWN.COM | 21 mins ago
PESHAWAR: One child was killed and two others were injured in a hand grenade attack at a private school in Peshawar, DawnNews reported.

The terrorists fled the scene after the attack.

Victims were rushed to a near-by hospital where one of the victims was discharged after receiving basic first aid treatment.

The school has a strength of 150 students who at the time of attack were preparing to leave school.

How can on earth such bloody talibans can be supported whether its Pakistan or afghanistan.

The talibans should be wiped from the earth, who kill children playing in schoolground.

I am shocked and sad. Children are most wonderful gifts of god.

The bl00dy Taliban! :tdown: And they claim to be Allah's fighters! Jeeez!

While I believe its Taliban, unless pakistan, catches and then convicts these people, some people are going to keep believing its a ploy to discredit taliban.

I live in Dubai and 90% taxi drivers are Pakistani pathans, and if you talk to them you will know the state of confusion many of them are in is unbelievable. They just don't know what to believe, a state of affairs that only benefits the terrorists. One keeps wondering - the way pakistan handled the drones arrangement with USA - why don't they tell the truth to the people, it will only help pakistan's fight...

Very sad incident, I think the local people should gather and find that lunatic and hang him in public.

pakistanis are self responsible for this..They train terrorist and same is getting back to them

hahaha ones terrorist is anothers freedom fighter wait till US withdraws then the taliban will teach india a lesson i think u were not born in the 90s check the way ur country was crying coz remember LOC is not an international border and afghanistan is mere 200 km away from kashmir.so beef your own forces the burden is coming on to INDIA shoulders.and this terrorism was there when USSR was in afghanistan nearly 6000 pakistanis died due to terrorism between 1979-1992.and when taliban took control of afghanistan terrorism stopped in pakistan

this is not taliban its RAW AND MOSSAD.taliban are not like this when they want to attack they attack the way they did yesterday in kabul kandahar jalalabad and ningarhar

hahaha ones terrorist is anothers freedom fighter wait till US withdraws then the taliban will teach india a lesson i think u were not born in the 90s check the way ur country was crying coz remember LOC is not an international border and afghanistan is mere 200 km away from kashmir.so beef your own forces the burden is coming on to INDIA shoulders.and this terrorism was there when USSR was in afghanistan nearly 6000 pakistanis died due to terrorism between 1979-1992.and when taliban took control of afghanistan terrorism stopped in pakistan

Why don't you wish if taliban take control over Pakistan then? Won't it sort out all your problem eventually?(As per your logic)

How did you manage to bring India over here? ridiculous.

this is not taliban its RAW AND MOSSAD.taliban are not like this when they want to attack they attack the way they did yesterday in kabul kandahar jalalabad and ningarhar

Where you have seen Raw and MOSSAD killing innocent children?

Back
Top Bottom