What's new

Grenade attack at police station injures eight in Quetta

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Grenade attack at police station injures eight in Quetta - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: A hand-grenade attack at Quetta's New Sariab police station on Tuesday wounded eight persons, including policemen, DawnNews reported.

Unknown motor-cyclists hurled a hand grenade at New Sariab police station situated in the outskirts of Quetta which exploded causing injuries to eight people.

The attackers managed to flee from the scene after the attack.

The victims were shifted to Civil Hospital Quetta for treatment where the condition of three wounded was reported as critical.

Security and rescue teams arrived at the spot.

Moreover, the area was cordoned off and security personnel began combing the vicinity as a probe into the incident went underway.

Chall bey salay...... buhut phuddak raha hai......... enjoy the intermission as long as you can......... terror will be back in your neighborhood soon enough. :D

"freedom fighters" my arse! :lol:

is this a move by freedom fighters against pakistani occupation of balochistan?

Chall bey salay...... buhut phuddak raha hai......... enjoy the intermission as long as you can......... terror will be back in your neighborhood soon enough. :D

"freedom fighters" my arse! :lol:

Terror will be back? As in you pakistanis will sponsor it like before?

Thats not a nice thing to say :undecided:

Ok great, Pakistanis can't even get into their senses when their countrymen are being killed more often than somalians.

Let them keep dreaming of Jihad, we can be pretty sure Pakistan would be converted into taliban state before they can start looking at India.

I got no sympathy for such people, let taliban bomb them into their senses.

Back
Top Bottom