What's new

Greek Orthodox priest abducted in Syria is found dead

Turks can easily solve the Kurdish problem. Just give them the rights they want. Is it too much for Turkey? Salahdin was Kurdish. If Turkey take some positive initiatives to solve the dispute, they will never seek for any American,Western or Israeli help. They are trying to survive in this jeopardy. War is no solution. See West. They killed each other till WW2 and now preparing to start it again. Nothing changed.

Saladin was Kurdish. So? Then, Baibars was Turkish. I hold Baibars higher. :)

Kurds have equal rights. They got everything as Turks have.

Syrian and Iranian goverments are giving weapons and explosive to Hezbollah to bomb anti Assad Lebanese politicians.

Israel is giving Kurds weapons and money to build a State.

Sorry, Turkey is a new comer. We are not professional unlike you and Israelis.

Your bunch were also involved in sponsoring the Chechen wars alongside CIA,ISI and Mossad. Your nation is not a newcomer.

Saladin was Kurdish. So? Then, Baibars was Turkish. I hold Baibars higher. :)

Kurds have equal rights. They got everything as Turks have.

I always hear Kurds whining about Turkish racism and suppression of culture...then why is that so?

Your bunch were also involved in sponsoring the Chechen wars alongside CIA,ISI and Mossad. Your nation is not a newcomer.

Soviet Union and its successor Russian Fed. supported PKK and ASALA against Turkey during 80's and 90's.

There are lotsa Chechen descendants in Turkey, immigrants from mid-19th century expulsion from Caucasus. They fought, me not.

Nowadays Russian Fed. is exporting lotsa mujaheddin to other countries. Even to Syria. Time has changed.

Shia and Sunni are a cover. Real threat is Israel- Kurd -Persian belt. Behind the veil, corporatist elite would hold the energy corridor in the heartlands of Islam.

As a Turk, i care least about Wahabism ( please dont ban me :D ). Most immediate threat lies NeXT to our border, and inside our border. There are still areas that are inaccessiable to corporatists within Islamic world, they will use every opportunity and traitor against us, Muslims.

There Will come a time from north Turks and from south Arabs Will fight against some foes.

The real threats to your nation :

1)Israel(USA,UK)
2)USA
3)Iran
4)Russia

Israel and USA are building Barzani . Iran is being forced into an uneasy alliance with the Kurds to bypass the sanctions.Russia is watching and preparing its massive civil defence and underground cities for civilians to fight and win a nuclear,biological and torsional war with the anglo-zion-elites.Israel has an massive civil defence to withstand the Syrian chemical and biological assault alongside Pakistani and Saudi nuclear assault.Iran is rumored to have some nuke warheads and bioweapons.

Anglo -zionist elites have their underground facilities for nuclear and torsional war,not for civilians .Turks no mass civil defence. I really doubt Turks will survive WW3.If someone survives and wins WW3 then its the Russians or the Israelis and the anglo-khazar elites.

I dont see Iran as threat. They are a brother Nation. You know 40% of Iran is Turk. I hope we would establish partnership in near future. Some Persian fantasy book lovers are nuisance, naturally.

We survived till now. Not the first time we are facing a great threat. We may lose, then other Turkic nations will take the banner and Will carry it to glory. We are just a branch of Gokturks. :D

Death is not something to be afraid of.

The real threats to your nation :

1)Israel(USA,UK)
2)USA
3)Iran
4)Russia

Israel and USA are building Barzani . Iran is being forced into an uneasy alliance with the Kurds to bypass the sanctions.Russia is watching and preparing its massive civil defence and underground cities for civilians to fight and win a nuclear,biological and torsional war with the anglo-zion-elites.Israel has an massive civil defence to withstand the Syrian chemical and biological assault alongside Pakistani and Saudi nuclear assault.Iran is rumored to have some nuke warheads and bioweapons.

Anglo -zionist elites have their underground facilities for nuclear and torsional war,not for civilians .Turks no mass civil defence. I really doubt Turks will survive WW3.If someone survives and wins WW3 then its the Russians or the Israelis and the anglo-khazar elites.

Russia, USA , Turkey & Iran- they will never fight an "active" war.
Turkey have billions dollar project with Russia to be launched. Iran also have the peak trade with Russia. A probable Qatar type "Republic of Abkhazia" is produced in Georgia to bring more Muslim trades by Putin as an alliance to Turkey. In the recent election of Georgia, a Russian Multi-billionaire party took the power of Georgia. Why? They will never go for a war with Turkey.

Iran want to launch "Silk road" program to make West more deprived and make the fall apparent.

When it comes to Syria, Everyone wants to show their Muscle!
The future of Turkey is great and I really feel happy about them cause they had to go through a lot because they were almost squeezed by Russian dogs and the Western traitors. Today they have got everything to make those nations their dogs. So, I think Turkey should take positive steps towards Middle East and end the disputes even if it does some lose to Turkey!

You are watching too many doomsday movies. Mahdi didnt come yet. :)

No country nukes another because of some FSA insurgents. And Turkish military complex isnt sleeping.

Turks can easily solve the Kurdish problem. Just give them the rights they want. Is it too much for Turkey? Salahdin was Kurdish. If Turkey take some positive initiatives to solve the dispute, they will never seek for any American,Western or Israeli help. They are trying to survive in this jeopardy. War is no solution. See West. They killed each other till WW2 and now preparing to start it again. Nothing changed.

Friend I suggest Don't talk about things you don't know about.

Don't talk about things you don't know about.

Then, tell us. We want to know. Not everything is in Wikipedia. After all, because of these disputes,sufferers are the innocents and the real "heroes" remain in shadow!

You are watching too many doomsday movies. Mahdi didnt come yet. :)

No country nukes another because of some FSA insurgents. And Turkish military complex isnt sleeping.
I am not talking about doomsday.WW3 is not doomsday as many say.I am not muslim either nor will Mahdi come.Also FSA type insurgents can be easily handled by Russia.What I am talking about is major destablisation.Second Turk military complex has no civil defence capabilities like the Swiss,Russians and Israelis.Civil defence is very critical in preparations for a nuclear war.And these type of preparations are speeding at considerable magnitude.

Russia, USA , Turkey & Iran- they will never fight an "active" war.
Turkey have billions dollar project with Russia to be launched. Iran also have the peak trade with Russia. A probable Qatar type "Republic of Abkhazia" is produced in Georgia to bring more Muslim trades by Putin as an alliance to Turkey. In the recent election of Georgia, a Russian Multi-billionaire party took the power of Georgia. Why? They will never go for a war with Turkey.

Iran want to launch "Silk road" program to make West more deprived and make the fall apparent.

When it comes to Syria, Everyone wants to show their Muscle!
The future of Turkey is great and I really feel happy about them cause they had to go through a lot because they were almost squeezed by Russian dogs and the Western traitors. Today they have got everything to make those nations their dogs. So, I think Turkey should take positive steps towards Middle East and end the disputes even if it does some lose to Turkey!

USA and Iran will fight an active war. I expect a war b/w Russians and USA definitely.I do know its in the works.I have enough links with political families of high rank in India.Especially Haryana.And the russian general staff is eager for a thermonuclear war like how the zionist elite of USA .Putin is containing the general staff from their madness,likewise the Pentagon is containing the Zionist elite who want to initiate mass genocide.

The real problem is Muslims are fighting for what only God knows. What wonder me most, Muslims who used to make inferior treaties with rivals just to keep peace are now fighting for "one cent". If we are the fighters of Truth, we should keep peace above all disputes. Let opponents itching you, you keep on building your defense. Apparently they will understand and will come to peace.

A possible war on Iran will bring WW3. And no nation will ever want to take the blame. The day US invade Iran, Iran will invade Israel and the Arabs will also launch a war against Israel. West will be all done!

Just think about how many people will die if an actual war starts among heavyweights! A never ending war!

why all replies are about turks and kurds while the topic is about some thing totally different.

Any way what i want to say is i just don't understand. how come iranians are so upset about the death of one christian, while in the same time tens of thousands of muslims, women and children are been killed syria by thier weapons, money and troops?

do they think the west will love them if they do that maybe? well they are very wrong.

why all replies are about turks and kurds while the topic is about some thing totally different.

Any way what i want to say is i just don't understand. how come iranians are so upset about the death of one christian, while in the same time tens of thousands of muslims, women and children are been killed syria by thier weapons, money and troops?

do they think the west will love them if they do that maybe? well they are very wrong.
we are upset with every single death.the ceasefire also was an Iranian plan while the only thing Turkey,KSA and qatar have done is to aggravate the problem.
however thank God that our weapons are effective against salafi (non Syrian) and aggressor Air force.also we are giving the Syrian asylum seekers job,money and home in lebanon.

mosamania,maybe im not as sympathetic as Syrian themselves to Syria.but for sure we are more sympathetic to Syria than you guys.while you want the war to be continued in Syria us Iranian want peace in Syria.also the Syria (after war) will be repaired by our money,not yours.

Back
Top Bottom