What's new

Greek Orthodox priest abducted in Syria is found dead

You are not syrian, you doesnt understand a **** of whats happening there. Go back watching mullah tv
then you are a syrian?ARE YOU A SYRIAN while seeing your nation is getting f..... and supporting the war to be continued?atleast i want the best for Syria.
again you are lieing.again doing another sin which is a haram fact in Islam.

No you want what is best for Iran not what is best for Syria and Syrians. I highly doubt massacring Syrians by the droves is actually "best for Syria".

Iran supporting assad terrorism again.
I tell you that when the minority regime fall, iran will be expelled like the most filt... dirt of syria. They are directly responsible of thousands of killed syrians

Who the hell asked for your opinion...is it not understood the Turkey is sponsoring the terrorist groups in Syria?

Turks did not kill a Greek in Syria. Understood? Maniacs are everywhere. In a chaotic environment, some delusional youth may have thought if he would have killed a priest, he would have become a Hero. Such things happen. Unless you got any proof to blame Turkish government, shut up.

you can try ,Greece will be a tough nut to crack...

we did all sorts of things to that nut for more than 400 years

Turkish government is giving these terrorist who are from a extreme sect of Islam Neo-Wahabism full support on their border, Turkey and Qatar are arming these people with their American made weapons. SO whose responsible?

racist girl , keep on using wahabi , mosa ban this racist

Syrian and Iranian goverments are giving weapons and explosive to Hezbollah to bomb anti Assad Lebanese politicians.

Israel is giving Kurds weapons and money to build a State.

Sorry, Turkey is a new comer. We are not professional unlike you and Israelis.

we are not experts in civilian bombing , suicide bombings , supporting terrorism , as good as iran and israel , both experts at these things , assassinations , killing civilians so many examples to give

Time for Greece to feed hungry Greeks.

If a Japanese kills an Armenian, you would anyway blame Turks. Blame Turks always.:devil: evil Turks.

Normally ,I don't have any issues with you.You are among the wise ones of turkish warmongering brothers.The kinds who have never seen genocide and war.Your brothers want war and blood bad and are trying to bait Syria into using WMD's so that NATO could use its nuclear weapons to destroy Iran and Syria.I do understand that and I also understand that China,India,Pakistan ,Turkey,Iraq,Saudi Arabia are pawns to be destabilised into multiple nations as per their plans.

But the grand target is Russia. So why does your Erdogan help Barzani who in turn sponsors PKK with oil money?

Think about it.Its the same thing that was happening in operation fast and furious where US govt was arming mexican cartels that are on its terror list.Similiar patterns I have observed where a naxal activist stated under narco lie detector ,polygraph that Shiv Sena ,ABVP are funding naxal activities.

Hrriyet - Former Pentagon employee Rubin: Barzani selling arms to PKK

Turks did not kill a Greek in Syria. Understood? Maniacs are everywhere. In a chaotic environment, some delusional youth may have thought if he would have killed a priest, he would have become a Hero. Such things happen. Unless you got any proof to blame Turkish government, shut up.

Turks have been helping the terrorists:
But the opposition in Ankara says that does not cover the activities of foreign militants. "They move around in cars and buses," said Mehmet Ali Ediboglu of the opposition Republican People's Party, the CHP. "There are hundreds, if not thousands. They come from places like Libya, Chechnya, Afghanistan and Africa."
Mr Ediboglu and Mevlut Dudu, another CHP politician, said foreigners were renting houses near the border to shelter foreign fighters before and after they take part in clashes in Syria. Mr Dudu said Turkish ambulances carried weapons and ammunition into Syria and returned with wounded fighters for treatment in Turkish hospitals.

Read more: A rebel fighter falls in Aleppo - but this one was from Istanbul - The National
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook
A rebel fighter falls in Aleppo - but this one was from Istanbul - The National

Need I say more?

we are not experts in civilian bombing , suicide bombings , supporting terrorism , as good as iran and israel , both experts at these things , assassinations , killing civilians so many examples to give

Really??You turks have caught up a lot in the past some time.

Normally ,I don't have any issues with you.You are among the wise ones of turkish warmongering brothers.The kinds who have never seen genocide and war.Your brothers want war and blood bad and are trying to bait Syria into using WMD's so that NATO could use its nuclear weapons to destroy Iran and Syria.I do understand that and I also understand that China,India,Pakistan ,Turkey,Iraq,Saudi Arabia are pawns to be destabilised into multiple nations as per their plans.

But the grand target is Russia. So why does your Erdogan help Barzani who in turn sponsors PKK with oil money?

Hrriyet - Former Pentagon employee Rubin: Barzani selling arms to PKK

I am not supporter of Erdogan. Neither of Barzani. I foresee that Turkish-Kurdish war is inevitable. Thats one of the reasons i oppose Israel and USA. But i oppose USA and Israel, should not mean I support Russia. Russia is equally a threat.

I hope that Arabs sooner realise that Kurdish threat is equally dangerous as Shia threat and Jewish threat. Kurds have ambitious plans on both Turkish soil and on Arabic soil. Unless An Arab-Turk alliance formed, we would have difficulty against Israel and Kurds.

It is three sided game. Turks need both Sunni Arabs and Shia Iranians against imperialist agenda. This syrian issue may bring bloody but fruitful solution. At least i hope so. We need unity against foreign interference.

we did all sorts of things to that nut for more than 400 years

racist girl , keep on using wahabi , mosa ban this racist

Also Greece was weaker then.Much weaker and you much stronger.Today Greeks have strength in their forces.Turks have lost considerable force projection and reduced to a regional power.

It's just a start. All the Ethnic Muslims and Christians will die in this battle if it continues for more than 3 months from now on.

Turkish- Kurdish war, Shia-Sunni war are nothing but killing the weak poor people. The real players are always hiding in the wall. These wars must be stopped. I wonder what OIC does. We can't bring our disputes in table, why it is always wars to decide!

Syrian and Iranian goverments are giving weapons and explosive to Hezbollah to bomb anti Assad Lebanese politicians.

Israel is giving Kurds weapons and money to build a State.

Sorry, Turkey is a new comer. We are not professional unlike you and Israelis.

Turks can easily solve the Kurdish problem. Just give them the rights they want. Is it too much for Turkey? Salahdin was Kurdish. If Turkey take some positive initiatives to solve the dispute, they will never seek for any American,Western or Israeli help. They are trying to survive in this jeopardy. War is no solution. See West. They killed each other till WW2 and now preparing to start it again. Nothing changed.

Back
Top Bottom