What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

so funny
Greece never can stop great Turkish Missile Fire power

Turkish Army Tactical Ballistic Missiles ATACMS , J600T and KHAN can make mincemeat of those MIM-104 batteries in Skyros in a few minutes ... and game over

even I am not talking about other missiles/long range guided glide bomb

-- 130 km JSOW glide Bomb
-- 140 km HARPOON block2 land attack Cruise Missile
-- 150 km HARM anti-radiation Missile
-- 150 km AKBABA anti-radiation Missile
-- 150 km CAKIR Cruise Missile
-- 150 km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker
-- 275 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km KARA-ATMACA land based Cruise Missile
-- 500 km HARPY kamikaze Drone
-- 1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone

other MIM-104 batteries in Athens and Thessaloniki can not engage on Turkish F-16s , UCAVs

Greece has only 6 MIM-104
This is wishful thinking on your part, hmm I wonder what happened recently when another country overestimated its own potential? 🤔

This entire thread is an echo chamber designed to massage Turkish Ego's.
The only reason he posted this thread is to flex about Turkish "superiority" again and showcase Turkey's products. Which he has been doing for months and months,in an endless loop,posting threads with different titles,but always including the same statements and long lists of Turkish military projects.

The only reason he posted this thread is to flex about Turkish "superiority" again and showcase Turkey's products. Which he has been doing for months and months,in an endless loop,posting threads with different titles,but always including the same statements and long lists of Turkish military projects.
Oh dear, its rather sad. I am new to the forum so I don't know who's who but the moment I went through the first few posts and saw the lack of response or reasonable comparison with Greece, I knew it was an echo chamber. I don't know why Turks have their chip on their shoulder, they should really pack it in.

This is wishful thinking on your part, hmm I wonder what happened recently when another country overestimated its own potential? 🤔

its reality and power of the Turkish Defense Industry

Ukraine lost Crimea , Don-Bas , soon even Odessa against Russia
and tiny Greece is dreaming about fighting against regional power Turkiye .. ( Greece will lose Islands )

Oh dear, its rather sad. I am new to the forum so I don't know who's who but the moment I went through the first few posts and saw the lack of response or reasonable comparison with Greece, I knew it was an echo chamber. I don't know why Turks have their chip on their shoulder, they should really pack it in.

keep talking with your another account ..... so funny

its reality and power of the Turkish Defense Industry
So far based on this thread littered with glossy images, you have yet to convince me about all this machismo bragging. The Greeks are a formidable country in terms of combat experience, you would do well not to make light of that fact.

And you think the Greeks wont retaliate in kind? How very simple minded of you. You seem to be a little unhinged if you think that's how it works. The Greeks have MIM-104 batteries, they can make mincemeat of those missiles and UCAV's you are so boastful about in this ludicrous thread.
I see that you're new here so let me tell you a bit about MMM-E:

In his mind,Turkish weapons will always find target and the enemy has no countermeasures.

Turkish weapons are of best quality,while everything everyone else is using,is just trash.

The enemy never finds target and the Turkish Armed Forces apparently have hundreds of thousands of missiles to destroy every enemy.

Turkiye is a regional superpower only comparable to USA,Russia and China. Although,if you ask him,he will tell you that in a war,all these countries will be defeated by them if they try to invade.

He believes Turkey has the best Navy in the Mediterranean and can easily destroy the Greek,Egyptian and Israeli navies combined.

He will tell you that the economic crisis in Turkey is not Erdogan's fault,but that foreigners have been waging a war against Turkey.

He believes that every country is a puppet of the West against Turkey.

I see that you're new here so let me tell you a bit about MMM-E:

In his mind,Turkish weapons will always find target and the enemy has no countermeasures.

Turkish weapons are of best quality,while everything everyone else is using,is just trash.

The enemy never finds target and the Turkish Armed Forces apparently have hundreds of thousands of missiles to destroy every enemy.

Turkiye is a regional superpower only comparable to USA,Russia and China. Although,if you ask him,he will tell you that in a war,all these countries will be defeated by them if they try to invade.

He believes Turkey has the best Navy in the Mediterranean and can easily destroy the Greek,Egyptian and Israeli navies combined.

He will tell you that the economic crisis in Turkey is not Erdogan's fault,but that foreigners have been waging a war against Turkey.

He believes that every country is a puppet of the West against Turkey.
That makes sense, thank you for educating me. This is the reason I decided to make an account on this forum. :)

So far based on this thread littered with glossy images, you have yet to convince me about all this machismo bragging. The Greeks are a formidable country in terms of combat experience, you would do well not to make light of that fact.

so funny
after WW2 , Greeks are only training ... no any real conflict experience

on the other hand Turkish Armed Forces in active fight in Turkish soil,İraq,Syria,Libya and Eastern Mediterranean against big powers and their proxies

in 1996 we have seen noob Greek Armed Forces

12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island .and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island and Americans said to Greeks that the TURKS captured Island

and It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek helicopter took off at 5.30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance

during the mission Turkish Navy shot down Greek Helicopter with Electronic Warfare attack over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos).
and Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996.....what a shame on Greeks

That makes sense, thank you for educating me. This is the reason I decided to make an account on this forum. :)
Oh I've got a lot of screenshots of posts of his. I've kept some hilarious screenshots from other posters years ago,before I joined the forum.Those specific ones were about Greece,Cyprus and some weird comments on history by various guys here.

But MMM-E is just a spammer. He posts the exact same words,the exact same phrases and the exact same long lists of Turkish "superweapons" and future projects everytime he makes a thread or posts somewhere.

Here he was mocking the Royal Marines.

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](2).png

so funny
after WW2 , Greeks are only training ... no any real conflict experience
Their military was deployed in Afghanistan.

Oh I've got a lot of screenshots of posts of his. I've kept some hilarious screenshots from other posters years ago,before I joined the forum.Those specific ones were about Greece,Cyprus and some weird comments on history by various guys here.

But MMM-E is just a spammer. He posts the exact same words,the exact same phrases and the exact same long lists of Turkish "superweapons" and future projects everytime he makes a thread or posts somewhere.

Here he was mocking the Royal Marines.

View attachment 850300
Oh dear what a sad deluded and twisted person. To actually mock the Royal Marines...

We have seen most modern Russian SAMs against Turkish TB-2 UCAVs in Syria,Karabakh,Libya and Ukraine

if Greece has 300 SAMs then Turkiye has thousands of missiles/long range guided Bombs
( Greece is buying missiles but Turkiye is producing missiles )

even Turkiye produce more 415 SOM Cruise Missiles ....

our rivals are France,Russia , but not tiny Greece

Their military was deployed in Afghanistan.

Yes total of 130 Greek soldiers deployed in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission

on the other hand 658 Turkish soldiers controlled capital of Afganistan and Kabul Airport for many years

Turkish Armed Forces have great real conflict experience in İraq,Syria,Libya

Yes total of 130 Greek soldiers deployed in Afghanistan for peacekeeping mission

on the other hand 658 Turkish soldiers controlled capital of Afganistan and Kabul Airport for many years

Earlier you said they had no operational experience, and now you are backtracking.

And yet you brag about S-400 😂

@IblinI @jamahir @Huffal @retaxis @_Nabil_ See,he said it again 😂😂😂

Contradiction or irony, I am unable to decide to pick. :D

MMM-E, if you visit the Ukraine war thread you will see the greatest-of-greats Bayraktar TB2s brought down by the Russians. :)

You are so shamelessly proud of assisting the Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood criminals terrorizing and slaughtering Libyans and Syrians on behalf of their master, NATO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom