What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

Floating coffins lol!

Turkish Supa POWER! lol
See,currently,the Turkish Navy has 2 or 3 times the ships that we have,but as you can see,their Fast Attack Craft have to AA system,I think they only have some heavy machine guns or auto-cannons.

We also have 19 Fast Attack Craft,but 7 of them have RAM as CIWS. They are the Roussen class.

Also,check this out:

Screenshot_2022-06-04 G-class frigate - Wikipedia.png

So apparently not all 8 Gabya class ships have VLS systems installed yet.

Last edited:
@Akritas Check this out

These are the flaws of the Turkish Navy,that I had showed him a few months ago.

6 out of 10 corvettes of the Turkish Navy have no AA systems and all 19 Fast Attack Craft lack an AA system.

View attachment 850823

View attachment 850821
Add also and this fact as regards the so called Ada Class Corvette: the lack of any kind of anti-submarine suite!!!!
Hellenic navy has set as a precondition the existence of two suites for its new corvettes: Kingklip Hull Mounted Sonar as well as the CAPTAS-2 Variable Depth Sonar.

gowind-scaled.jpg

Add also and this fact as regards the so called Ada Class Corvette: the lack of any kind of anti-submarine suite!!!!
Hellenic navy has set as a precondition the existence of two suites for its new corvettes: Kingklip Hull Mounted Sonar as well as the CAPTAS-2 Variable Depth Sonar.

gowind-scaled.jpg

Bro,check my previous post too.

Another version of the Gowind HN.

Naval-Group-Gowind-HN-5.png

Great news! Apparently,the Hellenic Army is interested in Spike SR/LR2!

Now,I wish we buy drone dome to defend against the Turkish UAVs and UCAVs. And if not Iron Dome too,maybe a battery of Spyder or two.

@Adir-M @Beny Karachun
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 18:2

Great news! Apparently,the Hellenic Army is interested in Spike SR/LR2!

Now,I wish we buy drone dome to defend against the Turkish UAVs and UCAVs. And if not Iron Dome too,maybe a battery of Spyder or two.

@Adir-M @Beny Karachun
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 18:2
Pretty much any military that respects itself bought the Spike missile in some form.

I doubt there would be a war between Greece and Turkey though

Pretty much any military that respects itself bought the Spike missile in some form.

I doubt there would be a war between Greece and Turkey though
Erdogan and his friends have been itching lately...they demand that we "demilitarize" the islands or they say "their sovereignty is up for discussion". It's the same trick,start trouble out of nowhere so that you might grab something out of negotiations and deals.

Each FDI has :32 Aster 30, 21 RAM and Super Rapid
If the Turkish Navy has the naval power of a Arleigh Burke and the air superiority of a F-35, then you will defeat the Greek Navy, and one of the most powerful modern west anti-aircraft frigates.

Still day dreamer Greeks are sleeping
Even Ukraine used 2 NEPTUN land based anti-ship Missiles to sink Russian Navy MOSKVA Battle Cruiser

32 ASTER and 21 RAM never can stop Turkish Missile Fire Power

Turkiye has the best Missile Fire Power in Europe
even I am not talking about 600+ HARPOON , HARM and SLAM-ER Missiles

4 FDI Frigates will carry total of 212 SAMs
Turkiye has its own defense Industry to produce 500 anti-ship Missiles for swarm attack on all Greek Frigates ... and game over !

Anti-ship Missiles ... from land-naval-air platforms
-- 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
-- 150 km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km CAKIR anti-ship Missile with IIR+RF seeker
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missile with IIR seeker
-- 250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
-- 275 km SOM anti-ship Missile

so funny , F-35s can not do anything against land based anti-ship Missiles

only land based anti-ship Missiles will be enough to turn 4 FDI Frigates into crap of metal in a day

Last edited:
@Akritas Check this out

These are the flaws of the Turkish Navy,that I had showed him a few months ago.

6 out of 10 corvettes of the Turkish Navy have no AA systems and all 19 Fast Attack Craft lack an AA system.

so funny , stop dreaming and wake up

We dont need to use 6 BURAK class Corvettes and 19 FACs ...

as of 2022 , Turkish Navy has 16 Frigates and 4 ADA class Corvettes armed with 756 air defense Missiles ... ( better fire power than Hellenic-French Navies combined )

on the other hand Hellenic Airforce has only 39 EXOCET anti-ship Missiles .... so pathetic

and Turkiye produce 20 new Warships to replace BURAK class Corvettes and old FACs

-- 10 new FACs ( 76mm gun , 21x RAM and 8x ATMACA anti-ship missiles )
-- 10 new OPVs ( 76mm gun , 8x HISAR SAMs and 8x ATMACA anti-ship missiles )

oil/gas reserves are not in the Aegean , but in the Eastern Mediterranean

and 40 km SPIKE Missile wont work in the Eastern Mediterranean .....so funny and so pathetic

French-İsraeli technologies are nothing to match with Turkish technology in the Eastern Mediterranean

better worry about how to stop Turkish missiles from land-naval-air platforms

also 250+ UCAVs and unmanned Vessels armed with superior missiles ( TRLG-230 , SOM , CAKIR and KUZGUN-TJ )

Each FDI has :32 Aster 30, 21 RAM and Super Rapid
If the Turkish Navy has the naval power of a Arleigh Burke and the air superiority of a F-35, then you will defeat the Greek Navy, and one of the most powerful modern west anti-aircraft frigates.

4 FDI Frigates ... 32 Aster 30, 21 RAM ... ( so funny )

4 FDI Frigates armed with total of 212 air defense missiles and 32 anti-ship missiles

on the other hand Turkish Navy 4 MEKO-200 Frigates , 4 ISTIF Frigates and 7 TF-2000 Destroyers armed with 1.632 air defense missiles and 240 anti-ship missiles

Ok lets go and lean about great fire power of upcoming Turkish Navy

4 modernized MEKO-200 Frigates
1 x 122 mm gun
64x ESSM air Defense Missiles
16x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles
1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
Torpedos
1654334070862.png

4 ISTIF class Frigates
1x 76mm gun
64x HISAR air Defense Missiles
1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
Torpedos
1654334203250.png

7 TF-2000 class Destroyers
1 x 122mm gun
128x HISAR air Defense Missiles
32x SIPER air Defense Missiles
1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
Torpedos
1654334816735.jpeg

Also 4 ADA class Corvettes
1x 76mm gun
21x RAM air Defense Missiles
8x HARPOON or ATMACA anti-ship Missiles
Torpedos
1654334916844.jpeg

10 HISAR class OPVs
1 x 76mm gun
8x HISAR air Defense Missiles
8x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles
8x UMTAS Missiles
1 x GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
1654335212784.png

10 new FACs
1x 76mm gun
21x RAM air Defense Missiles
8x ATMACA anti-ship Missiles
1654335441305.jpeg

also Drone super power Turkiye has started producing unmanned Vessels armed with Missiles and Torpedos

Greek Frigates will face with swarm attack of 150 km CAKIR anti-ship missiles from Turkish unmanned Vessels ... and game over

Turkish UCAV war concept has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world to destroy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems

soon Naval war concept version ........

Last edited:
We dont need to use 6 BURAK class Corvettes and 19 FACs ...
Yes,but you use them!

hindi2.jpg

as of 2022 , Turkish Navy has 16 Frigates and 4 ADA class Corvettes armed with 756 air defense Missiles ... ( better fire power than Hellenic-French Navies combined )
Now that's a fantasy! Check out the previous posts that prove this isn't the deal.

on the other hand Hellenic Airforce has only 39 EXOCET anti-ship Missiles .... so pathetic

I've got news for you!

The second contract will supply weaponry for six additional Rafale combat aircraft. This follows on from the contract signed in January 2021 for the weaponry for 18 Rafale aircraft. The additional six aircraft will be equipped with the same weapons package: the Meteor beyond visual range air-to-air missile, the SCALP cruise missile, the MICA multi-mission air-to-air missile, and the AM39 Exocet anti-ship missile.

and Turkiye produce 20 new Warships to replace BURAK class Corvettes and old FACs

-- 10 new FACs ( 76mm gun , 21x RAM and 8x ATMACA anti-ship missiles )
-- 10 new OPVs ( 76mm gun , 8x HISAR SAMs and 8x ATMACA anti-ship missiles )

Future. Not present.

Still day dreamer Greeks are sleeping
Even Ukraine used 2 NEPTUN land based anti-ship Missiles to sink Russian Navy MOSKVA Battle Cruiser
Day-dreamer Turk thinks Western technology is the same with Soviet/Russian technology.

4 FDI Frigates will carry total of 212 SAMs
Turkiye has its own defense Industry to produce 500 anti-ship Missiles for swarm attack on all Greek Frigates ... and game over !
The "can" from "will" has a long distance between.

Anti-ship Missiles ... from land-naval-air platforms
-- 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
-- 150 km KGK-LR glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km CAKIR anti-ship Missile with IIR+RF seeker
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missile with IIR seeker
-- 250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
-- 275 km SOM anti-ship Missile

recap.jpg

so funny , F-35s can not do anything against land based anti-ship Missiles
It can bomb the launchers?

and 40 km SPIKE Missile wont work in the Eastern Mediterranean .....so funny and so pathetic

How many islands does Greece have? How many of them can be used as platforms to launch Spike missiles against the Turkish Navy? How many of them can be used as hideouts for Greek gunboats to attack the Turkish Navy?

French-İsraeli technologies are nothing to match with Turkish technology in the Eastern Mediterranean
Oh yes,I remember that one

ux4iak(1).jpg

also 250+ UCAVs and unmanned Vessels armed with superior missiles ( TRLG-230 , SOM , CAKIR and KUZGUN-TJ )

Superior why? Who says they are superior?

So apparently not all 8 Gabya class ships have VLS systems installed yet.

You Greeks are so pathetic

what about Hellenic Navy 9 ELLI class Frigates ? only 16x Sea Sparrow SAMs

Turkish Navy 4 GABYA class Frigates armed with 36 x SM-1MR SAMs
and other 4 modernized Frigates armed with 36 x SM-1MR and 32x ESSM SAMs

Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Hellenic+French Navies combined .... lol

stop lying

4 Turkish ADA class Corvettes equipped with TBT-01 Sonar and 6 x MK-46 Torpedos

The ADA class is a class of anti-submarine Corvettes

Now that's a fantasy! Check out the previous posts that prove this isn't the deal.

Not fantasy but reality .. stop lying day dreamer Greeks

Turkish Navy 16 Frigates armed with 672 SAMs

4 GABYA = 36x 4 = 144 SM-1MR
4 modernized GABYA = 36x 4 = 144 SM-1MR and 32x4 = 128 ESSM
2 MEKO-200 = 32x2 = 64 ESSM
2 MEKO-200 = 64x2 = 128 ESSM
4 MEKO 200 = 16x4 = 64 Sea Sparrow

also 4 ADA class Corvettes armed with total of 84 RAM air defense missiles

what about pathetic Hellenic Navy ? so funny

9 ELLI class Frigates = 16x9 = 144 Sea Sparrow
4 HYDRA Frigates = 16x4 = 64 ESSM

Last edited:
4 FDI Frigates ... 32 Aster 30, 21 RAM ... ( so funny )

4 FDI Frigates armed with total of 212 air defense missiles and 32 anti-ship missiles

on the other hand Turkish Navy 4 MEKO-200 Frigates , 4 ISTIF Frigates and 7 TF-2000 Destroyers armed with 1.632 air defense missiles and 240 anti-ship missiles
That entire post is useless,because

1.We still haven't decided if we'll be getting 4 FDI HN. So far we have signed for 3 with an option for 1 more.
2. The Hellenic Navy will not just be getting 3 FDI HN frigates,but also 4-5 corvettes or light frigates,depending on the deal that will be chosen.
3.Apart from the corvettes,there will be 2 or 4 of the MEKO 200 HN frigates to be modernized.
4. The vast majority of your comparison is about future ships and not the current fleet. You don't even have the first Istanbul class frigate in active service yet,let alone the other three of them and TF-2000 is just a fantasy for now.

what about Hellenic Navy 9 ELLI class Frigates ? only 16x Sea Sparrow SAMs
2 of the Elli class Kortaener frigates,the Elli and Limnos,are armed with not just 16 Sea Sparrows,but also 2 Phalanx CIWS.
The rest have one Phalanx.

and other 4 modernized Frigates armed with 36 x SM-1MR and 32x ESSM SAMs

The big question is: Do you have all these missiles to fill every ship? That's the question. Because if you have the capability,but not the missiles,then there's no point bragging about these ships. Also,are they certified? Because last time you fired one against a drone in Libya,it ended up on the Libyan shore.

Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Hellenic+French Navies combined .... lol
Again,this is just theory. And you seem to be only taking theory into account. If you don't have enough missiles to use them,the right experience and ability to use a ship correctly,then you can have an Air Defence frigate and still get sunk.

stop lying

4 Turkish ADA class Corvettes equipped with TBT-01 Sonar and 6 x MK-46 Torpedos

The ADA class is a class of anti-submarine Corvettes
He's not lying. You have 1 old Turkish sonar there and you're happy. ADA class are your newest ships in active service and yet still inferior in certain aspects.

Not fantasy but reality .. stop lying

Turkish Navy 16 Frigates armed with 672 SAMs

4 GABYA = 36x 4 = 144 SM-1MR
4 modernized GABYA = 36x 4 = 144 SM-1MR and 32x4 = 128 ESSM
2 MEKO-200 = 32x2 = 64 ESSM
2 MEKO-200 = 64x2 = 128 ESSM
4 MEKO 200 = 16x4 = 64 Sea Sparrow

also 4 ADA class Corvettes armed with total of 84 RAM air defense missiles

what about pathetic Hellenic Navy ? so funny

9 ELLI class Frigates = 16x9 = 144 Sea Sparrow
4 HYDRA Frigates = 16x4 = 64 ESSM
If honestly you think that SAMs are everything in naval warfare,then I suggest you just retire without saying a word and get back to posting Turkish products on Telemarketing.

Last edited:
Day-dreamer Turk thinks Western technology is the same with Soviet/Russian technology.

Day dreamer Greek thinks old Greek Frigates is the same with Russian MOSKVA Battle Cruiser

even American PATRIOT System could not stop İran made Cruise Missiles and Kamikaze Drones in Saudi Arabia

It can bomb the launchers?

only in your dreams .... it's impossible to find and to bomb dozens of mobile launchers

btw even Greece has no F-35
but Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet will make the first flight in 2023

1.We still haven't decided if we'll be getting 4 FDI HN. So far we have signed for 3 with an option for 1 more.
2. The Hellenic Navy will not just be getting 3 FDI HN frigates,but also 4-5 corvettes or light frigates,depending on the deal that will be chosen.
3.Apart from the corvettes,there will be 2 or 4 of the MEKO 200 HN frigates to be modernized.
4. The vast majority of your comparison is about future ships and not the current fleet. You don't even have the first Istanbul class frigate in active service yet,let alone the other three of them and TF-2000 is just a fantasy for now.

you Greeks are so pathetic

as of 2022 , Turkish Navy has 16 Frigates and 4 ADA class Corvettes far superior technology and fire power than pathetic Hellenic Navy

your future fantasy Hellenic Navy can not match with even current Turkish Navy

btw ISTANBUL Frigate will be in service by 2023
also Turkiye has started producing HISAR class OPVs and unmanned armed Vessels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom