What's new

Greece third poorest country in Europe

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greece's Hungry Children - YouTube

"So there is care for one another, but even that runs out when a society becomes impoverished, we cannot reach that point." - Maria Iliopoulou, Athens Municipality Nursery

(See 0:44 seconds in Youtube video)

Why don't the Greeks catch more fish and seafood? Mediterranean is rich with aquatic animals that will help reduce food shortages and circumvent food prices to an extent.

Better still, they could sell some of their gold reserves to sort out their economic woes.

Why don't the Greeks catch more fish and seafood? Mediterranean is rich with aquatic animals that will help reduce food shortages and circumvent food prices to an extent.

City dwellers cannot adapt easily into agriculture, or animal husbandry or fishery. Considering Greeks have been urbanized for more than 2 generations, shifting the lifestyle wont be easy even if they had boats, fields or animals.

After seeing such news, i started reading books on agriculture. in case One day i might return to rural fields of my family.

This news report is from 2 years ago, do you know what has happened whether China did officially buy some Greek debt?

Calculated (and affordable) risks. When that clown michael pettits appears, the air is fouled up even before he speaks.
We have sowed seeds. With all the good intentions, like what we have been doing in many many countries, the results will not turn out to what we would have expected. I hope Greece is a pleasant surprise in future. It is one of ancient civilizations in Mankind. We have done our part to preserve that.

Greece's Hungry Children - YouTube

"So there is care for one another, but even that runs out when a society becomes impoverished, we cannot reach that point." - Maria Iliopoulou, Athens Municipality Nursery

(See 0:44 seconds in Youtube video)

They catch alot of fish but they export it to western Europe.
Evry night around 2 am trucks from Greece and other countries arrive in Dusseldorf(Nordrhein westfalen,Germany) with products(fish,vegetables,all kinds of food)to big markets.
They also go to france,England(just named the big countries).
You can buy there cheap mostly for stores and markets(private also).
The ones sending it dont care about people starving i guess.

Britain is one of the worst economies. Their economy is basically finished forever.

Poverty is curse, no matter where it is. May God shower His blessings on this planet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom