What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

believe me kazakh is establishing many turkic joint things , we already established turkic council , soon others will come together , kazakhistan is getting stronger day by day and will come closer to turkic union , kazakh president said something along the lines today we are apart , after soviet our people got alot of russian influence and many turkic nations came out of soviet union , it was not easy , but we will get stronger and come closer , after soviet we established many things , there will be a turkic union , we shall not do the mistakes in the past . he really worked hard for the turkic council and kyrgz president said , there should be a turkic union , but with only turkey strong that is not possible , when we all are ecnomically better it will happen.

s-400 will probably handle the f-35 easily. what chance does Greece has of getting s-400?

you are supporting greece against turkey?

f-35 is like a tennis ball in the radar , ive seen somewhere and f-22 is like a golf ball

Isn't both F-35 and F-22 using stealth technology ? how they can be seen in radar like a tennis ball what is the point of stealth then ?

Greece has no money , and they have no economy instead of normalizing ties with Turkey they insist on weapons purchasing they should really rethink

Greece .. has to give up something to have long lasting peace and not worry about F35

f-35 is like a tennis ball in the radar , ive seen somewhere and f-22 is like a golf ball

LOL man bro no, I am just saying. I heard once the the rear of f-35 is vulnerable to s-400 radar.
besides even if greece did get the s-400, turkey could overun it by using swarm attack cruise missile

Isn't both F-35 and F-22 using stealth technology ? how they can be seen in radar like a tennis ball what is the point of stealth then ?

Yes but stealth is due to shape of the plane and the coating of the body. I said I heard that the rear (tail area) of f-35 is vulnerable to s-400.

its stealth but not invisible lol , on a radar ( depending on size of radar) it will show up very small and will be detected when it gets very close so by then the jet will be able to fire missile.

Tubitak-Sage+for+the+Turkish+Undersecretariat+for+Defence+Industries.+turkish+air+force+f-16+jsf+f-35+f-4+2020+Foto+Haber-650-%25C4%25B0lk+yerli+seyir+f%25C3%25BCzesi+180+300+cruise+missile+%25281%2529.jpg

attachment.php

181011_Turkish-SOM-Cruise.jpg

then this cruise missile tubitak SOM will be nice , 500km , 1500 km and 2500km versions

video of tubitak sage som

http://www.sage.tubitak.gov.tr/sage_content_files///projeler/som/som_basin-1_ing.swf

Turkey should have captured the whole of cyprus and should have pulverized greece back to stone age. Greece should be put in their place if they make to much noise.

If only Reality was as simple as trolling !!!

@Ottoman Turk, these are Orko_8s words you probably read on "Siyah Gri Beyaz" The problem is stealth isn't an unpenetrable security wall. Even state of the art submarines can be detected. As a stealth plane get's closer to enemy radar detection chance rises.

S400 is one of world's best Air defence systems but from what range it can spot an F35 is unknown. There are ways to calculate it but i don't think calculations are reliable it must be experimented.

F35 might not be detected in a range colser than AGM88-Harm's then it means S400 can be suppressed relativeliy easier.

Also there's that Vertical Thurst vectoring System on F22 makes it less detectable. While F35 has a relatively simple turbojet nozzle.
4348964376_ec4bc788e0.jpg

F-35nozzle.jpg

This raises the conclusion that F35 isn't as stealthy as F22.

I think america made sure f-35 is not that stealth in purpose? cause they don't want a very good plane being given to all these other countries.

believe me kazakh is establishing many turkic joint things , we already established turkic council , soon others will come together , kazakhistan is getting stronger day by day and will come closer to turkic union , kazakh president said something along the lines today we are apart , after soviet our people got alot of russian influence and many turkic nations came out of soviet union , it was not easy , but we will get stronger and come closer , after soviet we established many things , there will be a turkic union , we shall not do the mistakes in the past . he really worked hard for the turkic council and kyrgz president said , there should be a turkic union , but with only turkey strong that is not possible , when we all are ecnomically better it will happen.

Sure man, you can have Turkic Nation when we have Greater Armenia. Not only is this a far fetched dream, but you are also disregarding Russia. Russia hates Turkey as it is, and it will nuke every loving thing in your country before they allow such a union (note that Turkey will be kicked out of NATO when it first voices such an ambition)

S400 is currently best SAM system in the world. It will knock down F35 and every other plane that America makes in next 30 years.

SOON THE TURKIC UNION WILL ARISE JUST AS THE KYRGIZ PRESIDENT SAYS and NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV's , the soviet influence is falling slowly a PRESIDENT IS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE TURKIC UNION .

Bishkek, February 27 / Kabar /. "Kyrgyzstan is ready even today to join the Customs Union", President Almazbek Atambaev said on February 25 in interview with Russian media on “Eho Moskvy” radio.

"We have already stated that we want to join, of course, taking into account the interests of the country. Currently, a commission is formed and representatives of three countries: Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan have to decide. Kyrgyzstan asks for a delay on certain items, in particular, to allow import of raw materials for production of garments from various countries. This industry, employing 200 thousand people, is very well developed in the country and we do not want it "ruin", said A. Atambaev.

He said that, he found understanding in this matter on the part of Russia, but there are two heads of other Customs Union member states, on whose support he also counts. "We would like to enter the Customs Union till the end of this year", he added.

Atambaev: Kyrgyzstan is ready to join the Customs Union even today :: Kabar - Kyrgyz National News Agency

It always enjoys me how much Armenians rely on Russians :p Russia will do this for us, Russia will do that for us. I don't know what makes them think Russia gives a damn about Armenia. Russia would sell Armenia to the devil for its own benefit. Although Armenians are living under african living standards, Russia is doing great projects with Turkey. how about that? One day will come when Russia dumbs Armenia like ... on the street for its own benefit because you are nothing more than a burden for them. Mark my words.

Kajutyun

You're not much different then Ottoman-Turk in daydreaming.

hahahah russia will nuke turkey , hahaah deluded idiot , he sends info about custom union and trade things which has nothing to do with a political union , real idiot.

Kajutyun

You're not much different then Ottoman-Turk in daydreaming.

kes lan sesini lavuk

It always enjoys me how much Armenians rely on Russians :p Russia will do this for us, Russia will do that for us. I don't know what makes them think Russia gives a damn about Armenia. Russia would sell Armenia to the devil for its own benefit. Although Armenians are living under african living standards, Russia is doing great projects with Turkey. One day will come when Russia dumbs Armenia like ... on the street for its own benefit because you are nothing more than a burden for them. Mark my words.

Armenia has the highest standard of life in South Caucasus. And Russia is biggest investor into Armenia, so clearly it cares. Not to mention the fact that the two countries have a defense contract until 2044, Russia also has military base in Gyumri. Soon it will also recognize NKR because they can then export more gas, and to undermine Azerbaijan. I think we can all agree that Russia is just waiting to attack Azerbaijan.

Russia doesn't give a sh*t about "projects with Turkey".

hahahah russia will nuke turkey , hahaah deluded idiot , he sends info about custom union and trade things which has nothing to do with a political union , real idiot.

The Eurasian Union (EAU) Listeni/ˌjʊəreɪʒənˈjuːnjən/ is a proposed economic and political union of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan
On 18 November 2011, the presidents of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia signed an agreement, setting a target of establishing the Eurasian Union by 2015. The agreement included the roadmap for the future integration and established the Eurasian Commission (modelled on the European Commission) and the Eurasian Economic Space, which started work on 1 January 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Union

Back
Top Bottom