What's new

Greece is in panic on impending acquisition of the F-35 by Turkey

amalakas how are you going to explain greece sponsoring PKK terrorists and ASALA terrorists? you say we are always agressive etc , you sponsor people who kill inoccent children , diplomats etc

Half million reproduced to 10 million ? thats what I'm asking for a logical explanation.

Uh, yeah. There were three generations since then. Armenians like to have big families (no family I know has less than 3 children). So actually, there may be more than 10 million!:D

amalakas how are you going to explain greece sponsoring PKK terrorists and ASALA terrorists? you say we are always agressive etc , you sponsor people who kill inoccent children , diplomats etc

ottomanturk how are you going to explain Ottomans killing 1.5 million Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Assyrians, and Chaldeans?

Also, notice how ASALA went for Ottoman officials not children. That was the lamest attempt to smear Armenians I have ever seen.

they killed responsible of genocide ??? was the responsible of the claimed genocide even alive you idiot? it was in 1970's not 1915's .

I thought you were referring to the Pashas. Regardless, denial of genocide is tantamount to commiting it, so ASALA was still right.

If its true, then Armenians are unique in reproducing :D because there is pretty much no country has that reproducement rate.

Also even if its Ottoman-Turk who you're arguing, please do not try to justify death of anyone.

armenians are officialy a terrorist state after i have seen this , they do a memorial of terrorist who kill inocent people

ASALA_memorial_in_Yerablur.jpg

Armenians should give karabakg and recognize Azeri Genocide before getting some credibility.

So that Sultan Aliyev can kill all the Armenians there? Don't think so.

armenians are officialy a terrorist state after i have seen this , they do a memorial of terrorist who kill inocent people

ASALA_memorial_in_Yerablur.jpg

I have been to Yerablur memorial. I have relatives buried there, of whom I am immensely proud.

Turkish diplomats are not innocent, they are genocide deniers.

So that Sultan Aliyev can kill all the Armenians there? Don't think so.

Only Armenians kill, murder and rape. Unlike Armenians, Azeri government will give time for Armenian to pack their bags and head to home. Armenians didn't do that.

It is only a matter of time that Russia loses influence in the Caucasus. With force or some other way the occupied land will return.

Turkish diplomats are not innocent, they are genocide deniers.

You can't deny something that didn't happen.

If its true, then Armenians are unique in reproducing :D because there is pretty much no country has that reproducement rate.

Also even if its Ottoman-Turk who you're arguing, please do not try to justify death of anyone.

Reproduction rate is that high for diaspora Armenians. Those that live in Armenia can't financially support that many children.

The deaths of the three Pashas are fully justified.

Only Armenians kill, murder and rape. Unlike Armenians Azeri government will give time for Armenian to pack their bags and head to home. Armenians didn't do that.

It is only a matter of time that Russia loses influence in the Caucasus. With force or some other way the occupied land will return.

You can't deny something that didn't happen.

What complete and utter BS. The reason that NK war started is because of the fact that Armenian cities like Stepanakert were being shelled. Otherwise, if all was peaceful, Armenia would have allowed for NK to remain Azeri, just like Javahk remains Georgian.

Thats a ridiculuous justificiation for killing.

Reproduction rate can't be high for anyone, can't you just simply say that numbers are inaccurate ?

SOON THE TURKIC UNION WILL ARISE JUST AS THE KYRGIZ PRESIDENT SAYS and NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV's , the soviet influence is falling slowly a PRESIDENT IS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE TURKIC UNION .

Last edited by a moderator:

SOON THE TURKIC UNION WILL ARISE JUST AS THE KYRGIZ PRESIDENT SAYS and NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV's , the soviet influence is falling slowly a PRESIDENT IS SAYING THERE SHOULD BE TURKIC UNION .

Are you aware that Russia, Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan will be combining there air defense programs by the end of the year? Sure doesn't sound like Russian influence is fading.

Last edited by a moderator:
No you're not, you're just saying they're reproduced in an incredible rate.

Back
Top Bottom