What's new

Greece chose SPIKE NLOS for Armed Forces

Do you think Turkey has only 1 enemy ?

now Turkish Armed Forces in Republic of Northen Cyprus , İraq , Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean to protect national security and interests against many Countries

-- Greece+France in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- Russia+İran+ASSAD Regime+Hezbolah in Syria
-- USA+France+PKK/YPG in Syria
-- HAFTAR+Russia+France+Egypt+The UAE in Libya
-- Russia+İran+Armenia in Caucasia

for Greece even only Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , Guided Bombs will be enough

BORA
ATACMS
TRG-300
TRLG-230
SOM
SLAM-ER
POPOYE
HARM
JSOW
KGK-LR
SDB-IIR
ATMACA
HARPOON

KUZGUN-TJ
GEZGIN
AKBABA
MRASHM
I thought you said none of these countries except Russia,can compare to "superpower Turkiye" 😂 Now suddenly you need all that?
- Greece+France in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- Russia+İran+ASSAD Regime+Hezbolah in Syria
-- USA+France+PKK/YPG in Syria
-- HAFTAR+Russia+France+Egypt+The UAE in Libya
-- Russia+İran+Armenia in Caucasia
I like how you said in an another post,how Turkey has very good relations with everyone around it 🤣🤣🤣

And I'm telling you again,because you don't get it: They didn't fight at the same time with all of them. They fought with various countries in different periods and different locations.

80.000 Allied Forces led by John III Sobieski reached Vienna to fight the Ottoman Army

and do you think that was so easy to fight against Holy Roman Empire, Poland-Lithuania, Venice, Russia, and Habsburg Hungary 1.500-2.000 km away from motherland ANATOLIA ?

Ottoman Empire fought at the same time

-- the second Battle of Mohács against Holy Roman Empire in 1687
-- the Crimean campaigns against Russia in 1687
-- Siege of Kamenets against Poland-Lithuania in 1687
-- Morean War against Venice in 1687-1690

and many more Battles in Austria, Hungary, Balkans, Poland , Ukraine for years

Last edited:
I thought you said none of these countries except Russia,can compare to "superpower Turkiye" 😂 Now suddenly you need all that?

Turks were always alone in history to fight Europe,Russia,İran
Turks always needs very strong military power
even I hate Erdogan's stupid policy that spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 12 years instead of buying weapons

We spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid
still Turkish Airforce use outdated F-4s

-- Greece+France are threatening Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- İran+ASSAD Regime+Hezbolah are threatening Turkish Forces in Idlib-Syria
-- USA+France backed PKK/YPG threatening Turkey in Syria
-- HAFTAR+France+Egypt+The UAE are allies against Turkey in Libya
-- İran-Armenia are threatening Azerbaijan in Caucasia

still Turkey kick all of them ...... They are nothing without USA and Russia

Last edited:
So Turkey is like Germany in Ww2 . Alone against all. The difference is that Germany lost but superpower Turkey can face all of them in the same time.

Russia is afraid of Turkey. They killed their ambassador, shot their warplane and did nothing.

Also China and India are weaker than Turkey based on the above.

only weak tiny Greece has managed to reach the outskirts (80km only) of Ankara.
MMM E u have to recognise this.

only weak tiny Greece has managed to reach the outskirts (80km only) of Ankara.
MMM E u have to recognise this.

So easy to attack unarmed Turks in our weakest period

after WW1 , Ottoman Army was banned in 1918
The UK+France+İtaly+Greece+Armenia together attacked unarmed Turks in 1919
and Turks bought weapons from Russians and kicked all of them in 1922

What is the “Greek swimming” jokes by the Turks ?

It's a great joke about how Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming :D :D :D

MMM E since you are so powerful why do you allow them to be ridiculed/ make a fool of your currency.

MMM E since you are so powerful why do you allow them to be ridiculed/ make a fool of your currency.

Attacks on Turkish Economy and Erdogan's stupid policy over Central Bank

1 USD has risen to 7,2 TL from 3,8 TL betwen 01.04.2018 and 12.08.2018
because of TRUMP's attack on Turkish Economy to save CIA agent BRUNSON

1 USD has risen to 8.9 TL from 7,3 TL in 2021
Because of Erdogan's stupid policy over Central Bank

since 2013 Turkish currency dropped by 494% ( from 1.8 TL to 8,9 TL )
still Turkey has bigger GDP than Greece+İrael+$140 billion combined

-- 2013 Gezi Park rebellion
-- 2013 FETO's judical coup attemp
-- 2015 PKK's big rebellion in 22 cities
-- 2015-17 ISIS's 14 major terror attacks in Turkey
-- 2016 FETO's military coup attempt
-- 2017-2018 TRUMP's attack on Turkish Economy
-- 2021 Erdogan's stupid policy over Central Bank

Turks were always alone in history to fight Europe,Russia,İran
Turks always needs very strong military power
even I hate Erdogan's stupid policy that spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 12 years instead of buying weapons

We spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid
still Turkish Airforce use outdated F-4s
FFS if you have to remind us in every post,in every thread that Erdogan gave some "100$ billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries",
why don't you just put it on your sig or Avatar? You've been building a gazillion supposedly superweapons and now you say "oooh we spent money to help muslims instead of upgrading our Air Force!"

Enough,don't you understand hardly anyone believes you're stuff here?

@MMM-E and @Foinikas you guys should agree to disagree and ignore each other.
My friend,that works with normal people. He's a bot sent from the future to spam.

So easy to attack unarmed Turks in our weakest period
Here we go "oooh so easy attack unarm poor Turk :'( " .....then "Haha Turk strong we are superpower"

@armandinho Bro you can check it out,they will tell you their Independence War was a fight against "Britain,France,Italy,Greece,Armenia",but in reality they mainly fought with the Greek expeditionary force and Armenians. The French only had small skirmishes and retreated to Syria,because they didn't care to keep Cilicia. The Italians left and the British didn't do anything. The Greek Army had overstreched supply lines and irregulars often attacked behind our lines. The Armenians had a very small population and were given a lot of lands. Plus the Bolsheviks in the north were arming and supplying Kemal and they were already in the Caucasus (if I'm not mistaken).

Still,reaching a point where you can see the lights of Ankara,that is a big feat. The British had no will to fight,they had just gone out of WWI. Actually all of them didn't want to have a new war.

Speaking of armaments and new ships...have you ever heard of the Averrof? :P You should check it out. He won't talk about what happened in 1912 and 1913 at sea.

FFS if you have to remind us in every post,in every thread that Erdogan gave some "100$ billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries",
why don't you just put it on your sig or Avatar? You've been building a gazillion supposedly superweapons and now you say "oooh we spent money to help muslims instead of upgrading our Air Force!"

Enough,don't you understand hardly anyone believes you're stuff here?

Yes I criticize Erdogan's stupid policy about 100$ billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries

Turkey has enough military power for Greece one on one
but Turkey has many enemies and Turkey is surrounded on all sides by the enemies
yesterday USA deployed more 15 F-15s in Greece

since 2013 , Egypt buys tons of weapons Fighter Jets , Air Defense Systems , Warships , Submarines , etc
also France joined to Greece in the Eastern Mediterranean
-- İran+ASSAD Regime+Hezbolah are threatening Turkish Forces in Idlib-Syria
-- USA+France backed PKK/YPG threatening Turkey in Syria
-- HAFTAR+France+Egypt+The UAE are allies against Turkey in Libya
-- İran-Armenia are threatening Azerbaijan in Caucasia

first create great military power to match with all enemies at the same time
then go and help muslim Countries

after 2013 USA was become the biggest hostile to Turkey and Turkish People
since 2015 USA blocked 100 F-35A to Turkey
still ERDOGAN and Generals waiting for Fighter Jets from USA to replace outdated F-4s
Turkey would buy Eurofighters with METEOR Missiles after 2015

even poor Greece , Egypt buys new Fighter Jets from France or Russia and have also F-16s

only Fools put eggs in the same basket .... ( only American F-16 and now USA doesnt sell anysht )

Last edited:
Here we go "oooh so easy attack unarm poor Turk :'( " .....then "Haha Turk strong we are superpower"

I am talking about 100 years ago and You are talking about 2021

Turks fought non-stop 11 years in 6 fronts against The UK,France,İtaly,Russia,Balkan Countries,Armenia,etc between 1911 and 1922

what about useless tiny Greece ? nothing

Greeks + Allied Powers even could not beat Turks in our weakest period

I am saying again
What is the “Greek swimming” jokes by the Turks ?

It's a great joke about how Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming .... Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
@armandinho Bro you can check it out,they will tell you their Independence War was a fight against "Britain,France,Italy,Greece,Armenia",but in reality they mainly fought with the Greek expeditionary force and Armenians. The French only had small skirmishes and retreated to Syria,because they didn't care to keep Cilicia. The Italians left and the British didn't do anything. The Greek Army had overstreched supply lines and irregulars often attacked behind our lines. The Armenians had a very small population and were given a lot of lands. Plus the Bolsheviks in the north were arming and supplying Kemal and they were already in the Caucasus (if I'm not mistaken).

Keep crying

France sent 60.000 soldiers to Anatolia and fought against the Turks in southern front
20.000 Armenians fought against the Turks in eastern and southern fronts
yes İtalians witdrew their forces
The UK sent 30.000 soldiers to Anatolia but British engaged on oil reserves in İraq

also 250.000 Greeks were in Anatolia to fight against the Turks
even one on one both countries had same men power
250.000 Greeks vs 270.000 Turks in 1922

24.000+ Greeks killed
13.000+ Turks killed
7.000+ French killed

not included died outside of combat

I am talking about 100 years ago and You are talking about 2021
You weren't a superpower 100 years ago? Osman Devleti? Great Empire?

Keep crying
Actually,you're the one crying so far.You've been making excuses again and again. You have to decide,are you a big power or not? Were you a big empire or not? Don't give me that "oh great Ottoman army march into Europe" and then "oh we were attacked by everyone" and then "Turkey always alone".

SPIKE NLOS gentlemen!

You weren't a superpower 100 years ago? Osman Devleti? Great Empire?

Ottoman Empire was superpower but not in 1900s

Actually,you're the one crying so far.You've been making excuses again and again.

excuses ? Turks won and Greeks lost

I just said that Greeks + Allied Powers even could not beat Turks in our weakest period

SPIKE NLOS gentlemen!

very funny 25km SPIKE-NLOS
your weak countries can not match with Turkey
AKINCI UCAVs are far superior to AH-64s in a conflict

Turkish KUZGUN guided munition Family is coming

-- 40km KUZGUN-KY ( rocket motor )
-- 110 km KUZGUN-SD ( free fall glide )
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ ( turbojet engine )

AKINCI UCAVs to carry
also 150km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile to hit even moving targets
also 100km Aselsan SDM with IIR seeker to hit even moving targets
also 35 km MAM-T laser guided Bomb to hit even moving targets

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs can destroy Greek Tanks and AH-64s ... so easy

thanks to Turkish missiles including 65-100km GOKDOGAN air to air Missile

Last edited:
I just said that Greeks + Allied Powers even could not beat Turks in our weakest period
Oh so they could beat them in other times and they couldn't beat them at their weakest? You still support the narrative that everyone fought against you. Hadi tamam. You can't argue with crazy people,if you say yes,ok.

Turkish KUZGUN guided munition Family is coming
Is coming....is coming...

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs can destroy Greek Tanks and AH-64s ... so easy
Ah kardesim,so easy. Yunanistan no Air Defence. Only Tor-M1s,HAWK,Crotale NG,ASRAD Hellas,Skyguard,Stinger manpads...

Ah bre,everything so easy for superpower Turkiye.

Back
Top Bottom