What's new

Greatest Airport of The world to be build in Istanbul.

With the rise of ottoman fetish I believe it'll be a name that exploits the ottomans' memory. They'll probably name it after Mehmet the II so they can can keep on comparing dıck sizes between Atatürk.

"Look the Atatürk airport is smaller" I know what goes on in their crazy deluded brains.

It should be named Atatürk and the old one should be demolished soon. But as LegionnairE said those wankers will probably name it after one of those sibling-killing Ottoman Sultans.

With the rise of ottoman fetish I believe it'll be a name that exploits the ottomans' memory. They'll probably name it after Mehmet the II so they can can keep on comparing dıck sizes between Atatürk.

"Look the Atatürk airport is smaller" I know what goes on in their crazy deluded brains.

Actually, this naming thing in Turkey is over-exaggerated. We have lots of things with the name of Atatürk, Fatih, Cumhuriyet and so on. In Ankara, we have 1 fen lisesi, 3 anadolu lisesi and many more schools named after Mustafa Kemal. We have a goddamn big bridge honoring the name of Mehmed II. Need to be more creative. Tulpar could be a good name for this airport IMHO.

But of course, changing the name of Atatürk Airport by is purely a political act.

Back
Top Bottom