What's new

Great Message from Indian Soldier

only one Indian fellow made a comment on this so far, very strange cause others don't agree with what he is saying.

Punjab is a very small part of India unlike Pakistan which is majority Punjabi and most Indian Punjabis unlike me would not be bothered to make an account to comment on a defence forum. I bet it's majority South India/people from Delhi who won't understand the language. :-) Also, war time takes a toll on Punjabis as we are in the border area and we realize that it sucks and mothers/families on both sides lose. A lot of South Indians are insulated away from the effects and are busy working for tech companies and printing money, while North Indians die at the border

only one Indian fellow made a comment on this so far, very strange cause others don't agree with what he is saying.

Dude, they're scared (and I don't blame them given the furious Military they are up against). Of course they'll play the mummy daddy card to save their skins.

Dude, they're scared (and I don't blame them given the furious Military they are up against). Of course they'll play the mummy daddy card to save their skins.

Keyboard warriors like the kind that frequent the forums on both sides are rarely afraid. Families of soldiers on both sides are the ones who are afraid wondering if today is the day they get bad news.

Understand the meaning of what he is saying. Don't mistake what he saying to be cowardice. It takes guts to say what he saying. Anyway, if fighting is what you want, Indians are not the one to shy.

Understand the meaning of what he is saying. Don't mistake what he saying to be cowardice. It takes guts to say what he saying. Anyway, if fighting is what you want, Indians are not the one to shy.
Yeah, indians are the ones to go screaming to the u.n.

Keyboard warriors like the kind that frequent the forums on both sides are rarely afraid. Families of soldiers on both sides are the ones who are afraid wondering if today is the day they get bad news.

That is the primary difference between you and us. What you call bad news, we consider the ultimate success. And your talking to a father of a 17 year old who is working hard towards joining the PA.

That is the primary difference between you and us. What you call bad news, we consider the ultimate success. And your talking to a father of a 17 year old who is working hard towards joining the PA.

So if God forbid that something happened to him, you'd celebrate?

great message, the government and media on both sides = chalaak lomdi.. good stuff

and what is up with the hateful messages from a few Pak posters even on a thread like this, not good. :tdown:

Well it's your own fault. india has proven itself to be a disgraceful enemy that attacks without a declaration of war and takes advantage of an internal civil war, conducts fake operations and even goes so low that it threatens (albeit unsuccessfully) to cut off the life line of human beings, water. Of course we'll view everything that comes from with high suspicion.

Last edited:

Also, you're flying the American flag. Is your kid American or Pakistani?

So if God forbid that something happened to him, you'd celebrate?

Absolutely. My 2nd son would be in line. Understand something, in our faith Islam, dying on the battlefield is not only an honor, it is the ultimate success where there they go straight to paradise without any accountability in the shadow of Allah and in the arms of our Holy Prophet (pbuh) for eternity. Our Holy Book tells us not to call them dead for they are alive and receive the best of everything while we don't know it. Who wouldn't want that?

Great message, talks sense which hopefully will prevail. No need for extreme jingoism from the Indian side, and ratcheting up the war hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom