What's new

Gravely sick Pakistan Steel being set up for a grab!!!

And what if in a war those Indian Tycoons decide to stop supplying steel to defence industries.What we will do then??

And what if in a war those Indian Tycoons decide to stop supplying steel to defence industries.What we will do then??

don't talk silly.

how can Indian businessman stop supply?????????

Will they run away with pakistani mill in their pocket????

The steel mill will be inside pakistan only and all the workers pakistani.

Only management and money will be Indian.

And they will bring latest technologies, they will come here in pakistan to make money.

You make money and get jobs.

They get money, it is simple as like that.

Pakistan mein naooz-o-billah Allah ka zor nahin chalta, Mittal gharib kya bhaar jhonk ley ga? Finally he has to deal with the same corrupt politicians and bureaucrats.

But corrupt politicians and bureaucrats are every where.

Do i have to remind u about their big presence in India???????????

But being a successful International businessman Mittal have the experience, money and persons to take care of that all.

He directly talks with British prime minister or French president, you can sense his reach to the power.

everyone seems to have missed the point!!! this PSM was making a profit till last 2 years!! huge profit that helped the country's budget!! however, since zardari & Kompany took over it out of the blue started making a huge loss!!!

basically it is a set up for privatization!!! if god forbid privitization happens i hope a PAKISTANI buys it and runs it no mittals needed!!! we got great people in our own country!

but why privitize something that can generate billions of rupees in revenue for the government spending???

everyone seems to have missed the point!!! this PSM was making a profit till last 2 years!! huge profit that helped the country's budget!! however, since zardari & Kompany took over it out of the blue started making a huge loss!!!

basically it is a set up for privatization!!! if god forbid privitization happens i hope a PAKISTANI buys it and runs it no mittals needed!!! we got great people in our own country!

but why privitize something that can generate billions of rupees in revenue for the government spending???

Every country have got great people, don't u think India also got it and European countries also got great people but one has to be rational.

India also privatized and going to privatized all the companies.

EU is doing the same.

The talk about revenue is also strange forget about Zardari as i don't wanna comment on that topic.

If Mittal bought latest and best technologies as they are the biggest steel maker of the whole world and runs steel mills all over the globe.

Then what's wrong in this??????

It will improve capacities, quality, reduce carbon foot print.

Pak Govt. will get more revenue because of more production and quality production.

Pakistani people will get more jobs.

But as all of the people who are opposing it's going to Mittal is only because he's a Indian, is strange.

This makes no practical, economical or valid sense.

Back
Top Bottom