What's new

Gowind 2500 corvette *Updated*

dadio0000.jpg

Same here , but it must be like this because the idea of PSIM
Yeah but e.g. Thales manages to make a nice integrated sensor masts that are ... square.

V4jfO6N.jpg

Thales_I-Mast_web.jpg

DamenEV6000.jpg

In the search for non-US options, Damen and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS) are using the Thales I-Mast system to offer European Aster 15/30 missile variants on Prosuper LCF variant.
http://www.planobrazil.com/thales-i-mast-mais-proximo-da-mb-agora-tambem-no-prosuper/

I-mast 500 on Holland class OPV (and Doorman JSS)
L2V7knL.jpg

M-frigate with remodeled mainmast with integrated sensor fit
yadXB11.jpg

Highres M-frigate: http://www.eid.pt/documentos/produtos/belgium_m_class_frigates.jpg

what about self development?
with 90+ milion people you should develop your own weapons instead buy from france or russia its also will be cheaper

with 90+ milion people you should develop your own weapons instead buy from france or russia its also will be cheaper
You mean like the SAAR 5 by LITTON-INGALS? Sa'ar 2, Sa'ar 3 classes: classes of missile boats built in Cherbourg, France at the Amiot Shipyard based on Israeli Navy modification of the German Navy's Jaguar class fast attack craft. The Sa'ar 4 or Reshef class missile boats were built based on Israeli Navy designs grounded in accumulated experience derived in the operation of "Cherbourg" (Sa'ar 1, Sa'ar 2, and Sa'ar 3) classes. Similarly, Nesher jets.

Seems like every one is building bigger ships then what we are building

Egypt continues to get all sort of goods

Last edited:
You mean like the SAAR 5 by LITTON-INGALS? Sa'ar 2, Sa'ar 3 classes: classes of missile boats built in Cherbourg, France at the Amiot Shipyard based on Israeli Navy modification of the German Navy's Jaguar class fast attack craft. The Sa'ar 4 or Reshef class missile boats were built based on Israeli Navy designs grounded in accumulated experience derived in the operation of "Cherbourg" (Sa'ar 1, Sa'ar 2, and Sa'ar 3) classes. Similarly, Nesher jets.
Israel has no 80 million population.
offtopic

BoooooooooooooM !! :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom