What's new

Govt will construct Diamer-Bhasha dam from its own resources if no foreign assistance is received

Recovery has been improved to 86% as of 2014.
if improved 90% that will reduce the subsidy from 300+ to around 150 bilion( 10% of total over 1 trillion rupees payed to different gen companies)
which will still not solve the problem unles govt switch to cheaper source,tightly competition and efficiency based power production

Efficiency and Recovery Stats.
ESP.png

zani khan .. lolz bhul gaye s.brothers uk mai kiya kartay pakray gaye the?:D
Chal to hi apni bhen say pooch k bata day :D

Efficiency and Recovery Stats.
ESP.png
Array nahi nahi, this is all fake. According to Imran, the distribution loss in punjab is 100% and the revenue collection is 0% whereas in KPK the distribution loss is 0% and the revenue collection is 100% infact 200% :D

if improved 90% that will reduce the subsidy from 300+ to around 150 bilion( 10% of total over 1 trillion rupees payed to different gen companies)
which will still not solve the problem unles govt switch to cheaper source,tightly competition and efficiency based power production

In short term only these power projects will be completed by 2017.

Nandi pur: 425mw
1 Coal power plant: 660mw
Jhelum dam: 969mw
Tarbela iv-v ex: 2760mw

I think thats it if i am not wrong. It will suly help, especially cheap electricity generated from Jhelum dam and Tarbela iv-v extensions. But even all these projects combined are only about 4800mw. While right now shortfall is 7000mw, and energy requirement will only grow by 2017.

Last edited:
In short term only these power projects will be completed by 2017.

Nandi pur: 425mw
1 Coal power plant: 660mw
Jhelum dam: 969mw
Tarbela iv-v ex: 2760mw

I think thats it if i am not wrong. It will suly help, especially cheap electricity generated from Jhelum dam and Tarbela iv-v extensions. But even all these projects combined are only about 4800mw. While right now shortfall is 7000mw, and energy requirement will only grow by 2017.

will be tough to complete tarbela v by 2017 a more realistic time frame is around 2019 unless govt accept the austrian offer of doing the project without bidding.
we have some small hydro and wind /solar power programes to yield around 1500 mw to be completed by 2017. i pretty sure that once nepra gets the tarrif done(which is taking ages) 3-4k mw can be added by coal coversion in IPPs sector

will be tough to complete tarbela v by 2017 a more realistic time frame is around 2019 unless govt accept the austrian offer of doing the project without bidding.
we have some small hydro and wind /solar power programes to yield around 1500 mw to be completed by 2017. i pretty sure that once nepra gets the tarrif done(which is taking ages) 3-4k mw can be added by coal coversion in IPPs sector

It seem 2nd coal power plant will also be completed by end of 2017, so in total 1320mw from coal. Nawaz said Tarbella extension v will be completed by 2017, lets see what happens. Maybe they have decided to accept Austrian offer?

"The project will generate 660MW electricity and its second phase will also be started in next few weeks and totally it will generate 1320 MW electricity.

Both the phases will be completed by the December 2017."

It seem 2nd coal power plant will also be completed by end of 2017, so in total 1320mw from coal. Nawaz said Tarbella extension v will be completed by 2017, lets see what happens. Maybe they have decided to accept Austrian offer?

"The project will generate 660MW electricity and its second phase will also be started in next few weeks and totally it will generate 1320 MW electricity.

Both the phases will be completed by the December 2017."

full feasibility is on progress on tarbela V, seeing it took 4-5 years just to start tarbela IV i think it would take more time but let see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom