What's new

Govt weighs options on troop deployment in KSA

I hope they do. Imagine 30℅ of Pakistan army angry at Shi'a massacre in Bahrain and Yemen. That will be a great chance for India. But for that you guys need to go in to ksa
Pak Arnt isn't a secterian based institute .. Nobody gives a shit what your beliefs are.

Musa Khan
Musharaf
And manner other COAS were selected due to their professionalism and qualifications not their sects.

So why are you going to Yemen to fight. Why don't u stop LET.
Why did you not go to fight Isis.
I am not giving you advise. I am hoping that Indian Intel can stir the pot because Shi'a are being massacred by PA. It is a great opportunity to destabilise your country and army. We should not miss it.

You sound like an angry monkey.

Well TTP is terrorist so are Houthis so i think keep the religion out of it as it was kept out in war against TTP.....................
and who said we are going to kill shias Come On stop this bullshit we are fighting against terrorism and only terrorism......
and we dont need advise atleast from you......
When you called the Houthis as terrorist, you entered in a sect. war.

Pak Arnt isn't a secterian based institute .. Nobody gives a shit what your beliefs are.

Musa Khan
Musharaf
And manner other COAS were selected due to their professionalism and qualifications not their sects.
Let's see. Let the massacre of shias start by Pakistan. India can even incite the 25% shias civilian in Pakistan. Shias along with other minorities and Ahmad I Muslims will be about 30-33%.

I hope they do. Imagine 30℅ of Pakistan army angry at Shi'a massacre in Bahrain and Yemen. That will be a great chance for India. But for that you guys need to go in to ksa
Keep on imagining and well there is almost 40% of your army angry at your leadership first handle that and by the way your raws is not playing luddo in Balochistan for a long time. If we can handle that although we are also handling with TTP. Than we can deal with anything. And i have strong belief in our Army. There will no confusion in their minds atleast regarding terrorists as we are fighting them for a long time

Musa Khan
Musharaf

You sound like an angry monkey.
Angry? Why? I just want India to take care of threats.

Keep on imagining and well there is almost 40% of your army angry at your leadership first handle that and by the way your raws is not playing luddo in Balochistan for a long time. If we can handle that although we are also handling with TTP. Than we can deal with anything.
Great, good luck in handling it. We will also try to do what we can.

Let's see. Let the massacre of shias start by Pakistan. India can even incite the 25% shias civilian in Pakistan. Shias along with other minorities and Ahmad I Muslims will be about 30-33%.
If you say tactically, we cant incite them. We need Iran's help.

Angry? Why? I just want India to take care of threats.

image.jpg

Probably, I think we can make that happen? Maybe not. No country does anything unless they see value. Eg Pakistan was paid 1.5 billion by Saudi, because Saudi saw value in getting an army for cheap.

Ttp wants to kill Pakistani state. So y are fighting them. At this point tell me, if Pakistan go to kill shias in Yemen or Bahrain, will Pakistani Shi'a be happy?
I can see the Shia factor is dominating the discussion it is not just Shia factor in Yemen. In fact it is the alliance of former president Abdullah Saleh with the Shia militias as almost one third of Yemen army the best equipped is loyal to Saleh. And he paved the way for Shia militias to capture vast territories of Yemen.

Maybe it's time to ask Saudis to treat Pakistanis citizen correctly and according Islam. Isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom