What's new

Govt. to set up cultural centers in India, US

West Bengal has no substance left of Bengali culture as it is now under subjugation of the Hindi culture of western India.

If you in any place of the world talk about Bengali culture Bangladesh will come to their mind not west Bengal as it is Bangladesh which has brought Bengali to the world arena not west Bengal ....

West Bengal has no representation of bangla in the world stage.

I don't know about Indian bengal , but Bangladesh most certainly has been Pakistanised and Arabized. You guys and whatever culture you may have had is pretty much done now .

Btw , i live in Delhi and we have a decent sized Bengali community here , they still all speak in Bengali with each other , cook and eat Bengali food and celebrate Durga puja with the same fervour as Bengalis in West bengal do. If Bengalis of Delhi can maintain their culture living amongst Punjabis and Haryanvis then I am pretty sure People of West Bengal must have more than just preserved their culture unlike Bangladesh .

Whats the point? Whats the need of cultural center when WB and BD share the local language, local history and culture.. Only religion differs between them..

sharing Local language. Yes, but the dialect is very different. Like water in WB is called jal but we
call it pani. WB uses terms like mashi, peshi etc but we use cha cha, mama, fufu etc.

Local history. No, its different. We revere different heroes than WB. Do WB babus respect shirajudoulla, titumir , Khilji etc. shahajalal's conquest of sylet from gour govindo is famous here while
Hindus may detest him for ending the oppression of gour govindo.

Culture? Our culture is shaped by ISLAM while WB culture is shaped by hinduism. You will never
find a muslim in BD uttering a word like Nomoskar(prohibited in islam) even to a hindu . We greet hindus saying "Adab".

More like a cheap copy of Indian Bengali culture as some Bangladeshis like zakir and luffy would put it.

Your rubbish post proves that Indian ganza work miracles.:lol:

I don't know about Indian bengal , but Bangladesh most certainly has been Pakistanised and Arabized. You guys and whatever culture you may have had is pretty much done now .
Btw , i live in Delhi and we have a decent sized Bengali community here , they still all speak in Bengali with each other , cook and eat Bengali food and celebrate Durga puja with the same fervour as Bengalis in West bengal do. If Bengalis of Delhi can maintain their culture living amongst Punjabis and Haryanvis then I am pretty sure People of West Bengal must have more than just preserved their culture unlike Bangladesh .

What do you mean by the bolded part.:blink: If you mean islam then yes, our culture like any other
muslim country is rightfully shaped by islam. We still retain all our cultural aspect that doesn't go against Islamic principles. You can't expect muslims to do Pagan festivities like durga puja do you?

As for language we speak fluent bangla unlike your WB brothers who language is contaminated
with Hindi. We still retain the very core of bengali language. Our language evolved with infusion
of urdu, perisian and arabic influence which is a natural outcome. While W.bengalis will ultimately
forget bangla and will completely be hindinized. The whole world consider us as the sole representative of bengali language.:)

sharing Local language. Yes, but the dialect is very different. Like water in WB is called jal but we
call it pani. WB uses terms like mashi, peshi etc but we use cha cha, mama, fufu etc.

Local history. No, its different. We revere different heroes than WB. Do WB babus respect shirajudoulla, titumir , Khilji etc. shahajalal's conquest of sylet from gour govindo is famous here while
Hindus may detest him for ending the oppression of gour govindo.

Culture? Our culture is shaped by ISLAM while WB culture is shaped by hinduism. You will never
find a muslim in BD uttering a word like Nomoskar(prohibited in islam) even to a hindu . We greet hindus saying "Adab".

What do you mean by the bolded part.:blink: If you mean islam then yes, our culture like any other
muslim country is rightfully shaped by islam. We still retain all our cultural aspect that doesn't go against Islamic principles. You can't expect muslims to do Pagan festivities like durga puja do you?

As for language we speak fluent bangla unlike your WB brothers who language is contaminated
with Hindi. We still retain the very core of bengali language. Our language evolved with infusion
of urdu, perisian and arabic influence which is a natural outcome. While W.bengalis will ultimately
forget bangla and will completely be hindinized. The whole world consider us as the sole representative of bengali language.:)

Whether Muslim or Hindu kings the local history is same... Revering different heroes is not a history.,.
There is nothing wrong in Namaste.. That is just a sign of greeting like asalam malaikum.. Indian muslims do say both.. If u have problem with that, may be u r arabized or ur wish.. Who cares.. None is crying to adress hindus as Namaste..

Having utter Disrespect for other religions have becoming the style among muslims in BD and pak... Pak ok it has 1.5pc population, whereas BD have 10% population, ur lack of respect for them says u r a fanatic..
For the sake of commenting 4 ur post, even u r a unbeliever and a pagan according to me..
U have no proof of bengali mixing with hindi.. It have an active film industry, people still follow and speak bengali...
So talk rational :)

Whether Muslim or Hindu kings the local history is same... Revering different heroes is not a history.,.
There is nothing wrong in Namaste.. That is just a sign of greeting like asalam malaikum.. Indian muslims do say both.. If u have problem with that, may be u r arabized or ur wish.. Who cares.. None is crying to adress hindus as Namaste..

Having utter Disrespect for other religions have becoming the style among muslims in BD and pak... Pak ok it has 1.5pc population, whereas BD have 10% population, ur lack of respect for them says u r a fanatic..
For the sake of commenting 4 ur post, even u r a unbeliever and a pagan according to me..
U have no proof of bengali mixing with hindi.. It have an active film industry, people still follow and speak bengali...
So talk rational :)

lol a hindu telling a muslim that saying namaste is no problem for muslims.:lol: Namaste literally
means "I bow to you
" a muslim can't say that. A muslim only bows down to Allah(swt) and nobody else and any "muslim" in India doing that is committing the gravest sin of "sirk". Its a basic
principle of Islam and common knowledge of muslims. Don't give examples of bollywood khans to
us. These hindu khans don't even call themselves muslim, but here you are arguing with a
muslim about his religion. Hight of arrogance I would say. By ignorantly defending something
considered a sin in islam with a muslim you indians are showing your allergy to ISLAM as a
religion. You indians are inherently islamophobic.

BTW where did I insulted hindus in my post?:confused: can you show me?:coffee:

lol a hindu telling a muslim that saying namaste is no problem for muslims.:lol: Namaste literally
means "I bow to you
" a muslim can't say that. A muslim only bows down to Allah(swt) and nobody else and any "muslim" in India doing that is committing the gravest sin of "sirk". Its a basic
principle of Islam and common knowledge of muslims. Don't give examples of bollywood khans to
us. These hindu khans don't even call themselves muslim, but here you are arguing with a
muslim about his religion. Hight of arrogance I would say. By ignorantly defending something
considered a sin in islam with a muslim you indians are showing your allergy to ISLAM as a
religion. You indians are inherently islamophobic.

BTW where did I insulted hindus in my post?:confused: can you show me?:coffee:

Namaste is a form of greeting dumb... Its not like bowing... the gesture may look like it... Its based on the past culture that we should treat our guests like a god.. Actually it was our past culture, but u guys will reject that.. Nothing shirk in that.. Only if u r too broad minded, u can see it is good..

Namaste is a form of greeting dumb... Its not like bowing... the gesture may look like it... Its based on the past culture that we should treat our guests like a god.. Actually it was our past culture, but u guys will reject that.. Nothing shirk in that.. Only if u r too broad minded, u can see it is good..

That's why you are hindus and we are muslims. This is where our so called cultural link separates. Its not rocket science to understand such a simple logic.:)
We have our own unique culture and you have yours expect that we don't suffer from inferiority
complex like hindus and are not xenophobic towards hindus like islamophobic indians. I don't know
how your twisted mind allows yourself to be called secular when you expect your Indian muslims
to treat guest as Gods. Do you what know Islam stands for you idiot? Spouting intentional ignorance won't help.

BTW you still haven't pointed out where I insulted hindus in my above post.

:lol: Yeah so it makes no sense, maybe West Bengal should open West Bengal cultural center in Bangladesh to teach them more about Bengali culture.

We have been doing that since partition , if it was not for us evil arrogant dadas Bangladeshis would have happily speak Urdu,Arabic,Farsi etc and would have united with their common timurid Eurasian brothers. Ask zakir if anyone doubts me.

We have been doing that since partition , if it was not for us evil arrogant dadas Bangladeshis would have happily speak Urdu,Arabic,Farsi etc and would have united with their common timurid Eurasian brothers. Ask zakir if anyone doubts me.

Dude....leave these people...How funny when my friend Naveed finds no issues in saying me Namaste...each day when we meet each other....Sometimes i really think....Is he not a good Muslim??? Come on ...but again....I really donot want to judge my Indian Muslim friends with regards to PDF culture...

Dude....leave these people...How funny when my friend Naveed finds no issues in saying me Namaste...each day when we meet each other....Sometimes i really think....Is he not a good Muslim??? Come on ...but again....I really donot want to judge my Indian Muslim friends with regards to PDF culture...

Well everything under the Sun is shirk according to bd guys here, from melas,bindis,dolls to greeting.

Here one of them calling the biggest festival of bengalis Durga Puja as pagan culture, how about me calling some of their Arabic customs as tribalism of less evolved peoples.

Well everything under the Sun is shirk according to bd guys here, from melas,bindis,dolls to greeting.

Here one of them calling the biggest festival of bePuja as pagan culture, how about me calling some of their Arabic customs as tribalism of less evolved peoples.

Yesterday, the guy who was calling to preserve Taimurid culture of Bengalis of Bangladesh seemed to be some Afghan. :rofl:

Here one of them calling the biggest festival of bengalis Durga Puja as pagan culture, how about me calling some of their Arabic customs as tribalism of less evolved peoples.

Keeping your intentional ignorance aside, how is Durga puja not a pagan festivity? Don't you guys
worship idols there and sing and dance for the idols. Come on wise guy ,What are you trying to
imply here by saying Durga puja is not a pagan festivity? What do you hindus expect muslim to
do to get accepted in your secular society. Why do you indians have so much grudge on muslims?
Indians are the most islmophobic lots in the world even more than evangilical christians.

@ Chola. Nomoshkar means "I bow to you" .

"Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

The Meaning of Namaste | Yoga Journal
Namaste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Muslim is forbidden to bow to anyone but Allah, and saying Namaste clearly conflict with our foundation of Islam hence its a shrik. If it meant something else which was compatible, we definitely had no problem saying it. ..... Thank you for understanding

@ Chola. Nomoshkar means "I bow to you" .

"Nama" means bow, "as" means I, and "te" means you. Therefore, Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

The Meaning of Namaste | Yoga Journal
Namaste - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Muslim is forbidden to bow to anyone but Allah, and saying Namaste clearly conflict with our foundation of Islam hence its a shrik. If it meant something else which was compatible, we definitely had no problem saying it. ..... Thank you for understanding

Bro, no point in arguing with these Indians. A couple of months ago a whole thread was on this
topic with Indians trolling ignorantly. Simply put , these guys have a hard time understanding that
we are muslims and they are hindus. We have our way of life and they have theirs. They hate our
ancestors for converting from Paganism into islam and they despise subcontinental muslim for
being muslims (indians, paksitani, bangladeshis). You can't argue with these xenophobic lot.

Keeping your intentional ignorance aside, how is Durga puja not a pagan festivity? Don't you guys
worship idols there and sing and dance for the idols. Come on wise guy ,What are you trying to
imply here by saying Durga puja is not a pagan festivity? What do you hindus expect muslim to
do to get accepted in your secular society. Why do you indians have so much grudge on muslims?
Indians are the most islmophobic lots in the world even more than evangilical christians.

It doesn't matter what Hindus worship or to whom they sing and dance, it's none of your business actually, just as it's none of my business to whom you bend your backward to. Pagan is blanket term used by people of Abrahamic religion to refer all non-Abrahamic religions, avoid using it or be prepared to hear more such blanket terms that we use to refer people like you.

Yes calling people Islamophobic is the easy way out, but when someone like Developero says that, it becomes more convincing, not when a jamati bigot reiterates the same shyte again and again.

Back
Top Bottom