What's new

Govt to invite Imam-e-Kaaba to Pakistan

Aragorn

Reaction score
Islamabad—Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has directed the Minister for Religious Affairs to extend an invitation to Sheikh Abdul Rahman Ibn Aziz Al-Sudis, Imam and Khateeb of Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah Al-Mukarramah to visit Pakistan along with a delegation of prominent Ulema on dates to be mutually agreed upon. Imam-e-Kaaba, during his stay in Pakistan will interact with leading Ulemas and Mashaikh of Pakistan as well as lead Friday prayers at the Faisal Mosque.

The Imam of Masjid Al-Haram is a great Qari as well as a distinguished scholar and he is highly revered by Muslims all over the world. He is held in high esteem by the people of Pakistan as well.—APP

Islamabad—Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has directed the Minister for Religious Affairs to extend an invitation to Sheikh Abdul Rahman Ibn Aziz Al-Sudis, Imam and Khateeb of Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah Al-Mukarramah to visit Pakistan along with a delegation of prominent Ulema on dates to be mutually agreed upon. Imam-e-Kaaba, during his stay in Pakistan will interact with leading Ulemas and Mashaikh of Pakistan as well as lead Friday prayers at the Faisal Mosque.

The Imam of Masjid Al-Haram is a great Qari as well as a distinguished scholar and he is highly revered by Muslims all over the world. He is held in high esteem by the people of Pakistan as well.—APP

I can't understand what is the actual purpose of inviting him just to make him interact with different Ulema's something is fishy around here

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has directed the Minister for Religious Affairs to extend an invitation to Sheikh Abdul Rahman Ibn Aziz Al-Sudis, Imam and Khateeb of Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah Al-Mukarramah to visit Pakistan along with a delegation of prominent Ulema on dates to be mutually agreed upon.

Imam-e-Kaaba, during his stay in Pakistan will interact with leading Ulemas and Mashaikh of Pakistan as well as lead Friday prayers at the Faisal Mosque.

The Imam of Masjid Al-Haram is a great Qari as well as a distinguished scholar and he is highly revered by Muslims all over the world. The people of Pakistan hold him in high esteem as well.

It may be noted that Sheikh Al-Sudis last visited Pakistan in June 2007. A visit by Sheikh Al-Sudis will provide an opportunity to meet Islamic scholars and eminent Pakistanis from all strata of society.

The Imam-e-Kaaba and the members of his delegation will be treated as state guests. (APP)

Islamabad—Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has directed the Minister for Religious Affairs to extend an invitation to Sheikh Abdul Rahman Ibn Aziz Al-Sudis, ....

It is Sudais, not Sudis.

Let's hope he comes in and gives a good Khutba and gives these fanatics some sense.

The Muezzin, Ali Ahmad Mulla is also a very good one, his Azans are something to behold. let's hope he comes in as well.

It is Sudais, not Sudis.

Let's hope he comes in and gives a good Khutba and gives these fanatics some sense.

The Muezzin, Ali Ahmad Mulla is also a very good one, his Azans are something to behold. let's hope he comes in as well.
Sir He can't give a single speech on his own he tells people what their governments tells them to do

Sir He can't give a single speech on his own he tells people what their governments tells them to do

A little bit of realization.

I never said he can change us!:)

It is Sudais, not Sudis.

Sir families of Osama Mullah Omar and Dr Zawahiri have died in the battle fields and they themselves are facing dangerous situations but are fighting that is why people listen to them than to these Imams of latest times I only respect him because he is Imam of Kaba

A little bit of realization.

I never said he can change us!:)
Sir so you think those so called fanatics to this man

Is he Wahhabi??? if yes I say no Pakistan does not need more Wahhabi influence

Is he Wahhabi??? if yes I say no Pakistan does not need more Wahhabi influence

No, Sudais is not wahabi but many consider him a wahabi, he worked under wahabi Kingdom and was once warned to be removed because his thoughts don't meet with those of al-saud royal family.

Back
Top Bottom