What's new

Govt submits 627 names of foreign account holders to SC !

This is getting uglier & uglier for the govt. Why only the names from France.. why not the ones provided by Germany?

Those IDIOTS who are asking to make the name public just show how MEDIA can MANIPULATE people.

I am not in favor of the names being made public as we are not playing a game of "Name & Shame" here.

The ultimate goal is to bring back the money to India, that's it.

Without any INVESTIGATION it would be foolish to reveal the names as there can be 1000+ reasons for money being stashed in foreign bank account than just TAX.

Just 2 days back when there was a name of Dabur group person on the list the shares of Dabur went down, has someone thought about the IMPACT on Indian economy if all the names (without any investigations) are revealed within a day or two?

The SC is encroaching on the role and responsibility of the Executive.

This is not a right thing regardless of the intentions of the SC.

Oh my God!!...Is my name in the list? Please somebody speak!!:undecided:
And among Indian members here who is in the list?:D

The following fellas have got their names come up!!

@Skull and Bones @scorpionx @nair @levina @Sidak @SarthakGanguly
@BDforever dont worry.

Our accounts for your monthly payments are in the local SBI branch in Kolkata and not in Swiss Bank. So your monthly payments will not be affected by this disclosure.

Just continue to do the work we assign you ;)

@BDforever dont worry.

Our accounts for your monthly payments are in the local SBI branch in Kolkata and not in Swiss Bank. So your monthly payments will not be affected by this disclosure.

Just continue to do the work we assign you ;)
532bba4143fe52ec844bd6ead113beb9.gif

Government still trying its best to save some asses. Why only French list? Why only 600 something names instead of 800???

Those IDIOTS who are asking to make the name public just show how MEDIA can MANIPULATE people.

I am not in favor of the names being made public as we are not playing a game of "Name & Shame" here.

The ultimate goal is to bring back the money to India, that's it.

Without any INVESTIGATION it would be foolish to reveal the names as there can be 1000+ reasons for money being stashed in foreign bank account than just TAX.

Just 2 days back when there was a name of Dabur group person on the list the shares of Dabur went down, has someone thought about the IMPACT on Indian economy if all the names (without any investigations) are revealed within a day or two?

Everyone is involved in sensationalism to bother what happens when names of industrialists come out when nothing has been proven against them.Not to mention . This could violate the treaties signed and dry up the sources as threatened by Germany . Kadju was right, Indians are Grade A fools

Enhhhh?
I havent done anytging wrong...:fie:
just allowed Dawood Ibrahim to make a transaction through my a/c once basss once only.Phir kabhi kabhi once in month and once in a week. :P

On topic:
this decision by SC to declare all names was a tight slap on govt's face.
Now let me read the OP. :-)
No I disagree dear. In my opinion SC should have made clear in instruction that it will not allow any misuse of bilateral n multilateral agreement. When government is working overnight over this you should also pay attention to their concerns instead of playing in the hands of opportunists. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom