What's new

Govt plans to develop medicine from natural opioids

I don't think seized narcotics can be used for medicinal manufacture because (unless in raw form) they're seized narcotics that likely have impurities. With impurities, they're rendered useless. Nice idea though for a moment.

Pharma chemistry is very advanced. As long as the processes are known and defined, separation/extraction of the required compounds and formation of new compounds is relatively straight forward in a controlled environment.

natural opiods are already being used in cough syrups etc here in pakistan.

last month i had bad cough , so i took this syrup , dont remember name ,, i slept like forever and deep . and cough was gone

good stuff , heh

Nice excuses.

I like how PTi is a pro weed party

Medically, for certain cases Doctors recommend medication which helps patients deal with pain & suffering

When there is no cure for the illness

a) Patients with heart problems can't take any medication available to them while not necessarily painful some folks suffer from depression which does not help with their illness. They can't take certain normal meds as these increase blood pressure (by their negative interaction)

b) Certain cases of Pnemonia/lung problems which are viral there are no medication available to make patient sleep certain medication is used with sleeping properties

c) Certain people who have been thru war have nightmares and trouble to deal with war / and normal scenario for them their mental state is not natural to calm them down certain times medication is used which has a calming effect

d) Patients dealing with Serious illness with no cure (Cancer or Other problems) are prescribed medication to help them reduce their suffering

e) Certain illnesses where their is no cure last for 1-14 days , where patient coughs all time awake and sleep but they can't sleep enough because of their cough since their is no medication , their body's own immune system is only line of defence, for such cases to help patient sleep get thru the pain , certain meds are used which have sleeping properties based on narcotics

Back
Top Bottom