What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Where are you people getting this news?

Do you folks even know how big is a Brigade?

unless there is an emergency in Islamabad, no way the whole Brigade is being mobilized at this time.
Lol baas dekh lo, en ke bas mein hota tou COAS would have been PM by now ---- only a small number of troops have been mobilized but military is already stretched out in protecting Rawalpindi Cantt

@Akheilos, I will take what i said earlier back as i thought pakistan had a sectarian problem going on but based on this thread, is there somekind of revolution taking place?. I am so clueless on this so can you please fill me in:-))) on this because this is looking like tyranny from the government as they are firing at protestors mercilessly.

Also what is this protest about and the objectives as far as the eventual goal is concerned in terms of pakistanaise democratique system
Summary:

A bald man (Nawaz Shariff) rigs some election declares himself PM even before the results of last yr elections were announced....

Political party leader Imran Khan of PTI opposed these and questioned them....he asked for recount of 4....PM gave him a deaf ear

This went on and on ...finally IK said we will protest in Islamabad again current govt a puppet called Qadri from Canada came in last yr but didnt get to get into elections came in again this yr - causing chaos starting from his landing resulting in Emirates banned him for life...decided to join hands with PTI

So 2 parties since 14th Aug went from Lahore to Isb....and demand Baldy to resign...

Bald man shits in his pants and having already done 1 boo boo (his younger bro called for firing of some people in Lahore Model town) did a similar boo boo with this protest in Isb....

So all this is going on...

Yea poor police having to listen to orders from retarded people to shoot the citizens of Pakistan coz some baldy shitted in his pants and stubbornness to 1st open the 4 for recount and now stubbornness to address to the people or do something of the situation the bald puppet is incapable of handling a situation and some still hold him as a leader?!

EXPOSED !!!

BwUBShkCYAApFYZ.jpg
Stop lying and spreading propaganda!!!!
Those are paintgun!!!

Where are you people getting this news?

Do you folks even know how big is a Brigade?

unless there is an emergency in Islamabad, no way the whole Brigade is being mobilized at this time.
twitted farts of people sitting in air conditioned office pretending to be in the march and sound important!

We can watching Anarchy in Pakistan !!!!!!

SHAME on the actions of Police and Government to attack citizens of Pakistan with Bullets and force. Attacking Women / Children and elderly is a shameful act to support an illegal government

100+ people have been killed or seriously injured

PATHATIC this NAWAZ sharif his personal glory over lives of Citizens

These views are only visible via Free Media Internet on Jadoo and associated channels

DEATH Sentence is mandatory for police officers who opened fire and the executive who decided on opening fire

Last edited:
i never post tweet, why quoting me? Why you being rude :(
coz its irritating ...sorry I quoted the other guy later...but you were re-enforcing the tweets posted...even our media is jahil and incompetent to present news as it is ...instead they are either raising bp or just posting fake crap thinking they are doing their jobs! Morons! I hope each of the false news providers gets a beaten up!

ur the one accusing me Bibi... so prove that i dont fulfill article 62/63 :)
ok ceasefire....but i aint lying...promise...because its real headache to go back 100 pages and show you those posts...but ill be watching you now since you openly claimed on other thread that you are very neutral!:oops:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom