What's new

Govt. blacklists 69 NGOs from receiving foreign funds

I think Government have not heard about HAWALA................Is IB a bunch of idiots to presume that NGO's brought down our Economy by 2 to 3% and if these NGO's are involving in Anti National Activities with the help of Foreign Governments and institutions.................then why should they bring it with permissions.................They can go the HAWALA way too......................

NGOs have been trying to halt infra projects in india for a very long time , most of these NGOs are backed by christian missionares which work for their white masters, its a well known fact across the nation. What do you think NGOs especially christian missionary where doing in kandukulam ? when india would have shortage of energy automatically it would effect our economy , IB is right , you are the idiot here . NGOs like greenpeace have been working really hard to create an anti investment environment in india , they should have been thrown in jail by now.

Excellent decision.

But the problem also lies in the fact that NGOs can source funding from corporates who are handed down 'investments' through their pets in media houses.

I really hope that the regulation has looked at almost every loophole.

If they go into Hawala mode, this would be a problem.

Instead of banning the funding, they must simply ban the NGOs altogether.

@jamahir bro, with due respect, India is not in Middle East or North Africa. Libya and Saudi have their own culture to defend, India has her own.

Hence your logic is not applicable.

Time to take action against these NGOs for FEMA violation and any other law they may have broken. I hope they are thoroughly investigated.

@jamahir bro, with due respect, India is not in Middle East or North Africa. Libya and Saudi have their own culture to defend, India has her own.

Hence your logic is not applicable.

i always speak of universal values which derive from common sense... it is not like i want one thing for india and another thing for iceland.

Back
Top Bottom