What's new

Govt and TTP agree to Ceasefire

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1236092_631104533606922_1995887121_n.jpg

interesting development. But I guess the ceasefire will be broken by the Talibans after they will come up with illogical conditions.

But I am still very optimistic that whatever happens is good for Pakistan

Allahu Akbar.

This will be unacceptable to the United States, they won't tolerate it.

The Americans want Pakistan to keep fighting while their military occupies Afghanistan. I guess the Americans have assumed from day one that if Pakistani Armed Forces are not involved in some sort of conflict within their own borders, then Pakistani military is likely to be backing the Afghans and the tribal people against the American occupation.

interesting development. But I guess the ceasefire will be broken by the Talibans after they will come up with illogical conditions.

In my humble opinion, the tribal people only want control over their own autonomous tribal areas and nothing more like they have had for hundreds if not thousands of years. Pakistani military should learn to respect this and stop concocting propaganda against them which they have done so since 2002.

Now all victims of TTP and Pakistan security forces, shall come forward and reject this drama.
With Zardari gone this TTP, will not survive any longer, they ought to get finish by themselves, when their support and funds will run out.
Other way to fight TTP is to block their weapon supply, by controlling and checking every truck/container passing through Pakistan and confirming its origin.

Any one who is part of this deal is traitor of Pakistan and Islam and humanity.

Allahu Akbar.

This will be unacceptable to the United States, they won't tolerate it.

The Americans want Pakistan to keep fighting while the their military occupies Afghanistan. I guess the Americans have assumed from day one that if Pakistani Armed Forces are not involved in some sort of conflict within their own borders, then Pakistani military is likely to be backing the Afghans and the tribal people against the American occupation.

why are you looking at US? pakistan is your country. but one think i have to say is if you want your country to be islamic republic of pakistan, you have to eliminate all terrorists in your country. befour 2000 50% of pakistan was not in control of GoP or army, your army and other armed forces has to fight the terrorists only because they exist there. as long as they exist there they control that area and fighting have to be continued. Ceasefire agreement won't work, taliban has a poor record of keeping their promises.

what about sacrifices of those 3500 armed forces personnel who sacrificed their lives if this was to happen... now their sacrifices seems meaningless with no good the cause which they thought they are fighting
someone has to answerable to their lives aswell

How the fck can you negotiate with Taliban?

And Taliban aren't even half of our problem now. Punjabi Taliban, LeJ, SSP, etc are also big players in the scene now, and they are much much worse than TTP.

Thirdly, let's not withdraw from our current positions, keep the Army in their positions, only stop the offensive ops.

In my opinion pak army would provoke taliban to break cease fire or they would simply request americans to have drone strike on TTP, like they did in case of wali ur rehman.

If the objective behind this attempt is to soften the aggression of transformed,monsterous TTP,and then to penertrate and destroy them,then I will still consider this approach as 'bad idea', as already transformed TTP will take advantage of this attitude,and then it will rearrange,replenish itself and then after pridicted drone attack,will attack again with it's full force and power.
We must realize now that TTP has reached to PNR(Point of no return) and our soft approach will not effect on them,however our bullets can only bring them down to their knees.

Back
Top Bottom