What's new

Govt accepts BLUF demands for Solecki’s release

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Govt accepts BLUF demands for Solecki’s release

Updated at: 2246 PST, Thursday, March 05, 2009

d28dd18d41ad268e47aba72f6945487d.gif

QUETTA: The government has agreed to accept the demands of Balochistan Liberation United Front (BLUF) for the safe release of abducted UN official John Solecki.

According to sources, BLUF had asked the government to release 1109 missing persons in exchange for Solecki’s recovery.

It has also been learnt that the government has decided to take steps for the release of BLUF missing persons.

Sources further told that seven out of 141 women have been identified and law enforcement agencies had also collected information about 45 persons.

A high-powered committee will present a report in this connection in next few days.

Geo TV Pakistan - Breaking News, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, & Video News

Let This UN official be released then we can deal with them.

So the Reports about some women in the custody of Law enforcement agencies was true.:tsk::tsk: Are we going for another 1971 ??? I will Prefer Not to Live Long to see that Day.

Don't be that much upset. Pakistan won't have any partition in near future.

It is not that the situation in Pakistan is that bad. It just LOOKS bad. And GoP is responsible for this.

Pakistan should do some serious work in direction to repair its image.

A few winning scenarios for Pakistani Army and a few months without any major incident can bring Pakistan back on the track. But Pakistani people should never say "leave it, this is not gonna happen".

Best luck! :enjoy:

Seems to me like a 'topi drama'. I guess there was no harm to his life in the first place since he is an American and kidnapped by BLUF....so how could they kill their American friend!? They only target Pakistan's friends like Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom