What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
گورنر پنجاب قاتلانہ حملے میں ہلاک

اسلام آْباد پولیس کے مطابق سیکٹر ایف سکس میں واقع کوہسار مارکیٹ میں گورنر پنجاب کی گاڑی پر فائرنگ کے واقعےمیں گورنر پنجان سلمان تاثیر ہلاک ہوگئے ہیں۔

Yes, he was killed by some man in Police uniform.
i dont want to comment on this murder but i hope this do not flame up the situation in Pakistn. we really cannot afford another political crisis.

regards!

GEO is reporting that he is dead.

ISLAMABAD, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Punjab Governor was killed in an attack on his convoy in the downtown area of Pakistan's capital Islamabad Tuesday afternoon, reported local Urdu TV channel Geo, adding that another one was also killed in the attack.

Punjab governor killed in attack in Islamabad

shocking news with shocking politics

Yes, he was killed by some man in Police uniform.
i dont want to comment on this murder but i hope this do not flame up the situation in Pakistn. we really cannot afford another political crisis.

regards!

You are right, I hope that some opportunists dont use this as an excuse to destabilize the country even further.

Quite likely one of the Mullah nutjobs..
although..it could also be an inside job.. to divert attention from the ongoing parliamentary crises.

Reactions: jha
1-4-2011_58135_1.gif

I can't open the websites of Geo, Dawn, Aaj and Express Tv. Can anyone check and confirm that they are down?

Quite likely one of the Mullah nutjobs..
although..it could also be an inside job.. to divert attention from the ongoing parliamentary crises.

The way the reports are coming in looks like that he was the target. Now who did it, its any ones guess. And I am sure going by their past that the one thing that they didnt have a shortage of was enemies. So it could be any one, either some p.ed off member of the religious party, or some one else or as you said could be an inside job.

bad news indeed. RIP.

Terrorist attack or political murder?

Personally not your shining beacon of modernism and secularism, but he had given some key statements in favor of removing Blasphemy laws...

TV reporting his own guard has killed him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom