What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If blasphemy law is repealed, such incidents will happen everyday ... Religion is a very sensitive matter and if their religion is insulted, people will react ...

I don't know much about Asia case but wasn't she trialed and sentenced by the court ??? If yes, than why this buzzz ....

For Pakistan sake, it would have been better if the killer had also died in the crossfire because now this issue is bound to cause great trouble ... By law, he is a murderer but to a lot of people, he is a hero and people will certainly come out in support of him on the streets ...

@ TechLahore ... You are making unnecessary use of your authority here .... coz next time i see here someone supporting drone attacks, i will report that post as supportive of terrorism and he / she should also be banned ....

If freedom of speech is there to say bad things against Prophet (SAW) then people will die like this !

Ok , can the use of force be justified to enact the Prestige and Respect of Prophet(SAW)..?
Prestige and Respect is something which is earned not brought about by force and murdering people definitely ruins the cause of those who seek to deliver there message while remaining inside the bounds of Peace and Mutual respect..!

The use of Force simply highlights the helplessness .. it definitely do not contributes for the respect of our beloved Prophet(SAW)

Associating someone to any extremist, radical organization is not a difficult task keeping in mind the current situation/phase we r going thru..

It will not work they have to show him in the court and all of his statements will be open.

There are pictures where his son has whiskey bottles on display at the governor house. Also pictures of him drinking alcohol are easy to find. This is what happens when you bring these kind of people into power, they try to change constitution to appease western powers.

There are pictures where his son has whiskey bottles on display at the governor house. Also pictures of him drinking alcohol are easy to find. This is what happens when you bring these kind of people into power, they try to change constitution to appease western powers.

My friend, i have seen alot and alot of people drinking alchohol and smoking hashish in pakistan and that includes many ordinary citizens, why pick on him only?

When I heard that a politician from Punjab got killed, I automatically thought it was Shahbaz Sharif and then I thought here we go again our people will get emotional and give sympathy votes to PML-N and Nawaz Sharif will then again be leading the country.

Its sad that Governor Punjab Salman Taseer got killed just because he was strongly against the blasphemy laws.

i think we should not glorify this guy with 'shaheed' title.. he was a corrupt person, drank too much, he was responsible for ill security measures for lahore attack and then srilankan team attacks, terrorists never got caught, what just happened only tells us one thing

'what goes around comes around'

awaam need not to think emotionaly abt what bad things he said to the islamic laws, because nevertheless it was coming from a drunk corrupt person

nevertheless condolences to his family and may allah forgive him what bad he did to the awaam..

awaam need to mobilize for these corrupt people in president house who are looting our money, when a pakistani gets angry only god can save him..

impressive aproach you have sir , no wonder we have so much support for terrorism in Pakistan

If blasphemy law is repealed, such incidents will happen everyday ... Religion is a very sensitive matter and if their religion is insulted, people will react ...

I don't know much about Asia case but wasn't she trialed and sentenced by the court ??? If yes, than why this buzzz ....

For Pakistan sake, it would have been better if the killer had also died in the crossfire because now this issue is bound to cause great trouble ... By law, he is a murderer but to a lot of people, he is a hero and people will certainly come out in support of him on the streets ...

@ TechLahore ... You are making unnecessary use of your authority here .... coz next time i see here someone supporting drone attacks, i will report that post as supportive of terrorism and he / she should also be banned ....

I agree. Pakistanis can get very emotional and defensive when it comes to Religion. It'll be better for Pakistan if blasphemy laws are not changed. If it gets changed, watch it get worse and worse each day. Even some moderates might become extremists.

If we are Muslims, then we should be happy that someone did what was right, as he only acted when all Muslims of Pakistan didn't!

Anyone who lives in Pakistan has to think before saying anything against our Prophet (SAW).

If we are true Muslims, than we should be extremely sad that one Muslim has killed another one in the name of Islam. NO one has the right to take the law in his own hand and to kill. In no way does Islam advocate such a thing.

Even if someone insults the Prophet, it is the state that has the right to take any action, not the individual. Otheriwse we what we will have is every other random person being killed just because someone thought that he is guilty of blasphemy.

Salman Taseer did not insult the Prophet, he only criticized the blasphemy law, which frankly needs to be reformed.

Majority in Pakistan is not insane,

They won't come on streets to save this idiot

I would say, Hang before even such scenario is rumoured

i think we should not glorify this guy with 'shaheed' title.. he was a corrupt person, drank too much, he was responsible for ill security measures for lahore attack and then srilankan team attacks, terrorists never got caught, what just happened only tells us one thing

'what goes around comes around'

awaam need not to think emotionaly abt what bad things he said to the islamic laws, because nevertheless it was coming from a drunk corrupt person

nevertheless condolences to his family and may allah forgive him what bad he did to the awaam..

awaam need to mobilize for these corrupt people in president house who are looting our money, when a pakistani gets angry only god can save him..
He was responsible???? HELLOOOOO..... He was governor not CM of Punjab.....

My friend, i have seen alot and alot of people drinking alchohol and smoking hashish in pakistan and that includes many ordinary citizens, why pick on him only?

because he is responsible for the future of millions of people not like a common citizen, passing bad statements against islamic laws while being drunk is no good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom