What's new

Government to utilise water from rivers flowing to Pakistan: Nitin Gadkari

Khair hai yaaro karne do use hamare hisse ka. Hosakta hai tatti hi dholein apne pichwaare ki us izaafi paani se. Peace

What red lines are you talking about both Tarbela & Mangla have hit dead levels. Not even a single whimper has come out of GoP and you talking about nuking another nuclear armed state.
monsoon is coming and glaciar will melt soon.
And nuking another nuclear armed state 5 ties bigger with some rare species not found elese where on the earth is not a bad option afterall. Eliminate them and no body is their to avenge them or remmeber them. Meanwhile billions of muslims will terminate the remaining ones and will always remember us as heros who fought idol worshippers and annihalated them.You may not like my words but unfortunately its a bitter truth you should learn before talking aout red lines and nuclear armed india blah blah.

monsoon is coming and glaciar will melt soon.
And nuking another nuclear armed state 5 ties bigger with some rare species not found elese where on the earth is not a bad option afterall. Eliminate them and no body is their to avenge them or remmeber them. Meanwhile billions of muslims will terminate the remaining ones and will always remember us as heros who fought idol worshippers and annihalated them.You may not like my words but unfortunately its a bitter truth you should learn before talking aout red lines and nuclear armed india blah blah.
I can only laugh at your reply. Keep crying. You will be done away once you use nuke, else the water shortage will do you nonetheless.

Last year Modi was going to stop water supply to Pakistan.

Lol when? Kid India isn't capable to do so anyway though in future we may.

lol. China is doing the same with you.

and not to forget you break the treaty you suffer isolation. World bank is guarantor and world bank is 193 countries.

Neither China nor world bank gonna save you

Khair hai yaaro karne do use hamare hisse ka. Hosakta hai tatti hi dholein apne pichwaare ki us izaafi paani se. Peace

Tumhare hisse ka panni? What kind of treaty gives 20% of water to host nation and 80% to downstream nation? What kind of mammoth "hissa" is this?

Tumhare hisse ka panni? What kind of treaty gives 20% of water to host nation and 80% to downstream nation? What kind of mammoth "hissa" is this?
Ameerul Momineen Treaty

Ameerul Momineen Treaty

I am not quoting any treaty. It was a rhetorical question but a legitimate question as well. I know this treaty was signed by idiots on our side.

But don't brand it as "Tumhara hissa", like it was fair division.

Legally you may be correct but don't make it sound like you owe this out of inheritance. This is what Hindus have been doing for last decade, giving "hissa" to sub- continent Arabs, 80:20. Glad to have you grace us with your presence.

Last edited:
I am not quoting any treaty. It was a rhetorical question but a legitimate question as well. I know this treaty was signed by idiots on our side.

But don't brand it as "Tumhara hissa", like it was fair division.

Legally you may be correct but don't make it sound like you owe this out of inheritance. This is what Hindus have been doing for last decade, giving "hissa" to sub- continent Arabs. Glad to have you grace us with your presence.
Hindus didn't invent Water. You guys just invented Zero because that was a obvious invention. Obviously a zero will invent a fkin Zero. :D

Hindus didn't invent Water. You guys just invented Zero because that was a obvious invention. Obviously a zero will invent a fkin Zero. :D

Like I said, you and other Pakistanis are not to blame. It were idiots amongst us.

Back
Top Bottom